Pure Medieval or Steampunk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Medieval or Steampunk?

Forgive me for being picky, but as the title of the post says, will Nightblade be keeping the Thief-esque steampunk/noir style setting (electric lights, generators etc) or will it be more medieval fantasy (Wizards, magic swords, Elven women in chainmail bikinis)?

Yeah!! I want to wear my chainmaille bikini in there damnit!

Comment

Good question....I hope pure medievil
      deserve victory

Comment

From what I saw, it's still going to be in a steampunk/medieval environment, though magic is also part of it...
        JM

Comment

Hmmm... moer like Thief then. I would rather have it more like an UBER thievery upgrade than an entirely different game. That way, it still has some reminisence, and those wit h skill of any kind will still be able to gain a foothold in the new environment.
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
            Yeah!! I want to wear my chainmaille bikini in there damnit!
            Can I help you put it on BA?
            I Need Training!

Comment

They really do make chain maille bikini's. It's a softer maille, more suitable for that type of wear. Looks pretty good too. I am actually trying to learn how to do that, work with Chain Maille.

Ohhh Judge, don't you *really* mean, take it off. :wink:

Comment

Wow, Judge, keep up the good work!

I rather enjoy the steampunk settings and other mixes more than pure medieval stuff.
                Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                  They really do make chain maille bikini's. It's a softer maille, more suitable for that type of wear. Looks pretty good too. I am actually trying to learn how to do that, work with Chain Maille.

Ohhh Judge, don't you *really* mean, take it off. :wink:
                  They DO such things?! I'm impressed. BA, are you really trying to make chainmailles? I have started mine several weeks ago. It's 10% done (I'm a big guy and it takes a lot of rings to be covered) and when I finish it I'll probably post a pic of me wearing it in TUT forum. It's a hard work though and it needs a lot of patience. I was also thinking to start a full plate mail, but we'll see...

P.S. you are one naughty little lady aren't you BA? I like that.
                  I Need Training!

Comment

I speak my mind Judge, and I know the way you guys think. That is all. Saying and doing something are two different things...... :wink:

Judge, I found a website that shows all the variations in maille, from the most durable, what might tarnish, what won't, even colored maille. They have aluminum, brite, etched, galvinized, stainless steel, bronze, black steel, copper steel, nickle silver, etc, It was really interesting to read. Some is stronger, to do battle in, some is purely decoration.

You can buy already made rings. I might go that way for a project I am doing. I need variation in my color scheme, non tarnishing, and more light weight. Making a *valance* for my curtains, out of chain maille, for my medievil room.
                    If you would like the website, let me know

Comment

Knowledge is power! Hit me with the URL!
                      I really need to refresh my English...

Oh, wait. Instead of hijacking this thread more, PM me the URL... and we can talk about chain maille bikini's... erm... I mean chain mails all the time you want :lol:
                      I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
                        They DO such things?! I'm impressed. BA, are you really trying to make chainmailles? I have started mine several weeks ago. It's 10% done (I'm a big guy and it takes a lot of rings to be covered) and when I finish it I'll probably post a pic of me wearing it in TUT forum. It's a hard work though and it needs a lot of patience. I was also thinking to start a full plate mail, but we'll see...

P.S. you are one naughty little lady aren't you BA? I like that.

Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

OMG! THEY S&M'd IT!
                          *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
                          *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

Comment

Tank wants it. He knows he does.

Comment

Working...
                            X