How about MECHANICAL BEASTS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about MECHANICAL BEASTS?

If there is something that would make my blood cold as ice from fear is the Karras' evil machines. The metal clanking while they walk, the creepy scanning of the area could make me start screaming from fear! Instead of spiders we could use them!
    I Need Training!

Seconded. Time for the thieves to eat a little warmer steel if you know what I mean.
    ]V[]V[

Comment

you mean like the mech beasts on Th-Keep?
      [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

No, these ones would actually be released some day
        ]V[]V[

Comment

METAL WALKERS, YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
            If there is something that would make my blood cold as ice from fear is the Karras' evil machines. The metal clanking while they walk, the creepy scanning of the area could make me start screaming from fear! Instead of spiders we could use them!
            brothers :roll:
            "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
            "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

Nightblade is trying to be as original as possible, so there is LITTLE chance you'll see those implemented one day... unless it's something that's been added in by the players themselves once the game has been released.
              JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                Nightblade is trying to be as original as possible, so there is LITTLE chance you'll see those implemented one day... unless it's something that's been added in by the players themselves once the game has been released.
                Does that mean Skin mods and character mods are going to be possible? I think someone needs to add animals, like guard dogs or monkeys or something.

Comment

We'll just have to wait and see now won't we. Nice to speculate, who knows.

Comment

Hopefully Nightblade will have a bigger community than Thievery...

Larger community, More awareness, More popularity, More Players = More people willing to make mods.

So things like this could be added... a mod for a mod style...

Personally, I like the Mech beasts from Thief2, and think it would be interesting to have something like it in Nightblade.

Comment

Does that mean Skin mods and character mods are going to be possible? I think someone needs to add animals, like guard dogs or monkeys or something.
                      Yup,agreed-though the animals added have to be without a shadow of doubt metallic pink guard hippos with possible fart weapons which when they light with a match double up as a rather effective flame-thrower to use on any stray thieves.

More seriously, how about a security guard octopus which slithers along("like thine slippery snake")and maybe squirts a luminous ink at any clumsy thief which it spots with its many eyes?

Actually the kind of security robots in Thief 2 WERE kind of good and obviously a direct copy of those would not only be infringent to someone else work but unoriginal too.However,something kind of similar(like the watchers in Thievery are) and keeping to the Thief-style would definately be a good thing.

Comment

Note to forum: Ignore Lurox :wink:

Comment

Hey, I'm just displaying the fact that copyrights exist, man...
                          JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                            Hey, I'm just displaying the fact that copyrights exist, man...
                            And look what you did in the process of doing so.

Comment

The builder bids us to go forth... And shpread hish glory on all. Heed the wordsh of Karras, the wordsh of Karras, the wordsh of Karrassh.

Comment

Working...
                              X