Capes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capes...

Since the UT2k3 engine will be able to handle it, will the thieves get nice flowing capes?
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Good idea, would look pretty cool.

I'm not the one modeling/coding tho, so I can't say...

Comment

I suppose one could make that.
      JM

Comment

There's been discussion on ActionUT2k3 boards, but if I recall correctly, the trenchcoats ended up looking horrible...

You know... teleporting behind the players when playing online and all that crapness.
        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Then just have the cape physics render clientside, like the ragdoll physics.

Comment

Well, I don't know the details, but it'd be nice if it could be implemented...

However, that might solve the bodies problem.

The problem with bodies is that with Karma physics, they'd end up in different places on every clients machine, right?

But what if the body was attached to an invisible non-karma object (kinda like the backpack). That way, the body would always end up in the same place, although the limbs might be in different positions...
            Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
              Well, I don't know the details, but it'd be nice if it could be implemented...

However, that might solve the bodies problem.

The problem with bodies is that with Karma physics, they'd end up in different places on every clients machine, right?

But what if the body was attached to an invisible non-karma object (kinda like the backpack). That way, the body would always end up in the same place, although the limbs might be in different positions...
              Genius, DQ, genius. See if it works, as i can't script to save my @$$
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

yeah DQ if thats possible then that would be great 8) Now get on with making it :wink:
                [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Working...
                X