Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred the Bloodhound

I want to see 'Fred the Bloodhound'.

No really, a dog or dogs which you can choose to 'play' with limited abilities, instead of rat mode, thus helping....some....Night bladish type buddy... or something....

...or... some...thing....
    ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

I like to call him Payne

Comment

*digs through his huge hard drive*

I think i have a dog mesh for guards around here somewhre. HIopefully it can be put into UT2K3?

Or maybe not...
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

try search google for some dog mesh as i have found some weird textures by searching through that...

i'd call him T-X 1337
        -=§=- |\/|هy Thê Gêëk Bê Wîth Yَْ -=§=-

-=ٍَ=- Fêه® Më!-=ٍَ=-

°HîddènGëêk°™

Comment

Actually, every thief should be followed by an apprentice called Hans.

He will often say things like: "ARRE YOU SURE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, SIR", "ARE YOU SURE THAT'S YOUR SIR?", and "MR. GUARD, THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS RIGHT OVER HERE". If Hans dies, the thief is auto-banned from the server for raging.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
            Actually, every thief should be followed by an apprentice called Hans.

He will often say things like: "ARRE YOU SURE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, SIR", "ARE YOU SURE THAT'S YOUR SIR?", and "MR. GUARD, THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS RIGHT OVER HERE". If Hans dies, the thief is auto-banned from the server for raging.
            I think this ranks right up there with pee break guards.

Comment

come to think about it... we already have a pee break gaurd in archery. Lorf Alfonso rushes to the bathroom every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
                come to think about it... we already have a pee break gaurd in archery. Lorf Alfonso rushes to the bathroom every now and then.
                LOL! But I don't think he has a meter.
                The only constant is change.
                (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
                  Yeah, but as often as he's going, I don't think it a "pee break". More like a "Montezuma's Revenge" break....

Comment

The Hans suggestion was shamelessly stolen off TTLG Thief 3 forums.

Oh, and LR, I just took a good look at your new avatar... The eye... It is soo... Mesmorising...

Comment

Actually Guard dogs would be awesome. I always hear guards talking about dogs in thievery, but haven't seen any.

Comment

Working...
                      X