Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tundra
    replied
    Actually Guard dogs would be awesome. I always hear guards talking about dogs in thievery, but haven't seen any.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Mercenary
    replied
    The Hans suggestion was shamelessly stolen off TTLG Thief 3 forums.

Oh, and LR, I just took a good look at your new avatar... The eye... It is soo... Mesmorising...

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarvis
    come to think about it... we already have a pee break gaurd in archery. Lorf Alfonso rushes to the bathroom every now and then.
    Yeah, but as often as he's going, I don't think it a "pee break". More like a "Montezuma's Revenge" break....

Leave a comment:

• CrouchingDork
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarvis
    come to think about it... we already have a pee break gaurd in archery. Lorf Alfonso rushes to the bathroom every now and then.
    LOL! But I don't think he has a meter.

Leave a comment:

• Jarvis
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
    Actually, every thief should be followed by an apprentice called Hans.

He will often say things like: "ARRE YOU SURE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, SIR", "ARE YOU SURE THAT'S YOUR SIR?", and "MR. GUARD, THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS RIGHT OVER HERE". If Hans dies, the thief is auto-banned from the server for raging.
    I think this ranks right up there with pee break guards.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Mercenary
    replied
    Actually, every thief should be followed by an apprentice called Hans.

He will often say things like: "ARRE YOU SURE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, SIR", "ARE YOU SURE THAT'S YOUR SIR?", and "MR. GUARD, THE PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS RIGHT OVER HERE". If Hans dies, the thief is auto-banned from the server for raging.

Leave a comment:

• °HîddènGëêk°™
    replied
    try search google for some dog mesh as i have found some weird textures by searching through that...

i'd call him T-X 1337

Leave a comment:

• Radamanthus
    replied
    *digs through his huge hard drive*

I think i have a dog mesh for guards around here somewhre. HIopefully it can be put into UT2K3?

Or maybe not...

Leave a comment:

• Master-Builder
    replied
    I like to call him Payne

Leave a comment:

• SiLeNt_NiGhT
    started a topic Fred the Bloodhound

Fred the Bloodhound

I want to see 'Fred the Bloodhound'.

No really, a dog or dogs which you can choose to 'play' with limited abilities, instead of rat mode, thus helping....some....Night bladish type buddy... or something....

...or... some...thing....
Working...
X