Seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously.

Come on guys, it's pathetically stupid to see how many threads and posts there are about people complaining that the game sucks, or that they won't like it, or that it'll suck without lives, or water arrows, or crates. The game isn't out yet.

Once you play the game, you can complain. For now, just make some useful suggestions, or go play TUT.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Finally.

People, don't bother answering to this thread, just read it's content, please.
    JM

Comment

I thought you were going to make the STFU thread? xorul :/
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
        Finally.

People, don't bother answering to this thread, just read it's content, please.
        We agree? Then do I get a wish to download one thing of my choice of your computer?

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
          Come on guys, it's pathetically stupid to see how many threads and posts there are about people complaining that the game sucks, or that they won't like it, or that it'll suck without lives, or water arrows, or crates. The game isn't out yet.

Once you play the game, you can complain. For now, just make some useful suggestions, or go play TUT.
          Just making sue that the point isn't lost
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I actually agree with CD for once!!!11

OMG. :lol:

Comment

I agree with you CD, I think we all do for the most part. Let's all wait till the game comes out, before we pass judgement.

How can we judge something we haven't seen yet. Pure speculation, of course we like to sometimes bitch don't we.

I have faith in the Dev's, they know what we want, what works, what doesn't work. Let them do their thing.

Comment

Shoot me! CD seems sane! The world is going mad!

Comment

I'm actually a pretty sane person. I'm a lot different in real life. I just act stupid on the internet.

And besides, it's still alpha right? How can you judge a few screenshots and text about an alpha?

Comment

Actually, I'm going to disagree with this one. I don't think there are a lot of threads with people saying 'this sucks' or 'that sucks'. I think mostly people are expressing concerns. Some of these concerns are based on the limited facts we know, some are based on deduction or supposition, some on pure hypotheticals. So what? Are you really surprised? Pretty much everyone here has been very committed to TUT and to elements of the gameplay, and since this forum is pretty much composed of TUT ppl who have moved over then OF COURSE they are going to express opinions. The fact that we know so little doesn't make this less likely, it makes it more so, since we're in the dark. It's like having a nasty disease - it's worse when you just know it's horrible and don't know the real details of how, why, and what you can do about it. Most new game forums are EXACTLY like this, so I really don't know why anyone is surprised or thinks it's "dis-ing" the devs. It isn't. Just take it for what it is - a concerned community who want to see a game that fits their vision of what they think is a good Thief-like game. The devs don't have to read it if they don't care, and if they do then don't read into it anything more than what it is. Opinions, hopes, and concerns. Most of the 'we love X' feedback will happen when people know more facts and actually get to play the game.
                    {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
                    Contact details updated
                    I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Comment

I agree with Ent, here.

Now, aside from his point, it seems TO ME (warning: incoming opinion) like you're saying: Fuck you, you can't have opinions. You HAVE to wait before you pass ANY judgement, you MUST play it before you can say ANYTHING, etc. I'm sure you have your own reservations about the game too, CD.

Bleh, I don't care anymore. We'll see, when it's released.

:|
                      *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
                      *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

Comment

Of course I have my problems with some of the stuff. But I know it's in good hands, and I'm not gonna say "OMG! NO WATER ARROWS" when the lighting system might be so cool that you won't even need them.

What I'm saying is, of course there's things that seem wrong. But they only seem wrong because they're DIFFERENT. Just like food. I've learned to taste almost anything, and I've found lots of good foods that I wouldn't have ever known to be good if I didn't try them. Of course, I've also found lots of bad foods too. But I'm not gonna judge some food just by how it looks.

Unless, of course, it looks like a ball of puke.

Comment

Totally agree with Ent on this, despite his lack of love for my capital city :wink: .

Surpressing peoples opinion of nightblade does not achieve anything. The devs are producing a mod which will ideally satisfy the needs of new (foreign to tut) and old (tut) gamers alike, and constructive criticism should be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by impulse
                            Totally agree with Ent on this, despite his lack of love for my capital city .
                            don't know what the capitial city thing is about, but I also agree with Entropy. As long as people don't forget a couple of thing, while they are making comments about NB.
                            1. Its new and improvements are to be made
                            2. Its not out yet
                            3. That many, many things may change before the final version, many of these may be the result of suggestions and ideas from players.

I think the critisism is good though, as long as people don't get carried away
                            .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Originally posted by TafferBoy
                              I think the critisism is good though, as long as people don't get carried away

Comment

Working...
                              X