Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Instagib Rifles for everyone thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official Instagib Rifles for everyone thread!

Well, there we were talking about Sentry guns, when suddenly we all had this awesome idea.

Instagib shock rifles! The games stealth aspect would increase greatly, because being seen would mean being dead! Think of it!

(Actually, this should be the "official non serious suggestions post." If you have a crazy, stupid, inane, useless idea...put it here )
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

AI guards + Instagib rifle =

Comment

no s*** sherlock! excuse my lang.
      The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Imagine what a DM thief could do with one of those...
        "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

Comment

You stole my funny.

Comment

NB needs a nuclear warhead that kills everyone when it is detonated. It'll be balanced because both teams will have one, and they dare not use it because of the mutually assured destruction.
            Immortius' Forge

Comment

I want a official NB-Loot-Gun : u use ur collected loot as ammunition, which also means u would think twice before firing
              My leet Thievery Map
              My leet UT3 Map
              My leet AS Map

Comment

Originally posted by Schleicher
                I want a official NB-Loot-Gun : u use ur collected loot as ammunition, which also means u would think twice before firing

Yeah, thats a good idea...!!
                Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                www.usyetzer.com

Comment

There's a historical precedent for this - the blunderbus. Basically a muzzle-loading shotgun you can load with anything, shot, rocks, coins, silverware....

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                    There's a historical precedent for this - the blunderbus. Basically a muzzle-loading shotgun you can load with anything, shot, rocks, coins, silverware....
                    Turtles?

Comment

BLUNDERBUSS! Thats one of my all-time-favorite-stupid-englisch-words :lol: :lol:

Altough any shotgunlike weapon would be cool
                      Id prefer loading it with Nails :twisted:
                      My leet Thievery Map
                      My leet UT3 Map
                      My leet AS Map

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                        Turtles?
                        Sure, if they'll fit down the barrel, though compared to metal and stone, they're fairly soft. Would make as good a killing ammo. Perhaps they could be used for riot control, along with, say, gerbils.

Comment

Sure, if they'll fit down the barrel, though compared to metal and stone, they're fairly soft. Would make as good a killing ammo. Perhaps they could be used for riot control, along with, say, gerbils.
                          You are sadly mistaken my friend. I take it you have never played Super Mario Bro's?

Comment

MMMMONSTERRRR KILLLLL!!!

Geoffry of Monmouth is on a Rampage!!

Geoffry of Monmouth killed Leviathan with his Instagib Turtle Gun
                            "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                              You are sadly mistaken my friend. I take it you have never played Super Mario Bro's?
                              At no point in Super Mario Brothers are turtles ever fired from a blumderbuss.

Comment

Working...
                              X