Weapon bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon bar

I'm not sure if this is already implemented, but it would be nice to see the weapon bar (in the upper-right corner of the screen) disappear when your not selecting a weapon (as in many games such as Medal of honor or Max payne).
    <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Do you mean like this?:

Comment

I severely dislike the weapon bar and hope it can be turned off regardless of what mode you are in.

Comment

Yeah, give it the option to fade on/off, or turn off totally.
        Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I like it... The sheer fact that you can always check what weapons you are carrying, and the amount of bolts you have left is always handy. No more frantically hitting the "6" in the dark to see if you have any more firebolts left... Which normally ends with me firing a paralyze bolt of instead....

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
            I like it... The sheer fact that you can always check what weapons you are carrying, and the amount of bolts you have left is always handy. No more frantically hitting the "6" in the dark to see if you have any more firebolts left... Which normally ends with me firing a paralyze bolt of instead....
            I can certainly see its usefulness, but it should be an option to turn it off. That detracts nothing from people who do want it, but gives people who want the additional immersiveness that ability as well.

Comment

No, I was saying that the bar should disappear/fade out/slide off-screen when your not switching between weapons. It gives more screen space and still allows you to view your inventory when needed.

Comment

Yeah, making it fade would be pretty nice. Though the numbers should still be pretty visible.
                JM

Comment

Did you ever play Total Annihilation? You press the spacebar and the scores slide onto the side of the screen...

Hes saying that when you are working with the inventory/weapons, the same happens. Its not there unless you use it.

This should be an option, of course.
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Yep

Comment

Yeah, I agree. It should be optional to have it showing. I've always believed it too chunky on the screen. So guess what......
                      Black Cat Games
                      ThieveryUT
                      Alien Swarm

Comment

Just for your information, the shown picture is 1600x1200 originally, and has been scaled down...

Comment

Make it optional I say! or atleast be able to control the alpha of it... making it as transparent as you see fit.

or maybe like resizing? making as big or small as you wish...

&gt;fixxxer yap's on a little longer until he realises theres no one listening&lt;
                          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                          -YT

Comment

Someone is *always* listening.

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                              &gt;fixxxer yap's on a little longer until he realises theres no one listening&lt;

Originally posted by Dalai
                              Someone is *always* listening.

FixXxer&lt;---Pwned by Dalai in 15 mins!
                              I Need Training!

Comment

Working...
                              X