Objective items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Objective items

Here's another idea: In addition to fighting over the loot, it might be nice to see an objective item as a required to win. Since there's only one of these, it will be an important target for both teams. This doesn't have to be in all the maps but it would be cool to see it in a few at least. Or possibly have a mutator that makes it randomly appear somewhere in the map and adds it to the objectives.
    <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Perhaps when a team manages to steal this objective, they must bring it to their HQ. When the team hasn't completed the other objective (get xxx loot) yet, the other team can try and manage to get the objective back by assaulting//sneaking into the opposing teams HQ.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me...

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
        Perhaps when a team manages to steal this objective, they must bring it to their HQ. When the team hasn't completed the other objective (get xxx loot) yet, the other team can try and manage to get the objective back by assaulting//sneaking into the opposing teams HQ.
        Yep, thats exactly what I was thinking.
        Thank you for putting it into words for me
        <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Except they wouldnt put it in their HQ would they

Comment

COOL IDEA! it would be like 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade' where he has to get the thing before the germans get the thing.... an... and... &gt;breeeath&lt;.... yeah.. sounds like a cool idea.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

Working...
            X