Special item for each guilds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special item for each guilds

Two opposite kind of item like for blacktooh a shadowmaker that create a dark fog over that stay for a x time and hide you anywere you are...and bloodstone a light that only light enemy thieves and not the environement so guard do not see you(just exemple)...but somthing special for each team ...so you really have to choose between 2 different guild and not only color and start location.

Dont like the idea, i dont know why, i just think it will destroy the whole gameplay!!
    "No no no, i aint have any motto, as i always says"

Comment

Sounds like what you want is smoke bombs and infrared goggles.

Comment

I sense n00b bashing...

Anyways, i don't really think it will be that smart. Some taffers might only be joining one team since they like the item they get there.
        A better solution might be to have bases very a bit in terms of shadows/objects and locations. Also breaking the symetrical feel of maps.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          Sounds like what you want is smoke bombs and infrared goggles.
          YES THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT O'YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Actually, I think both nightblade and thievery (or in fact every game) could benefit from having more items that are most effective against other specific items.
            Also, not being able to carry more than a certain number, and having some items actually make effects of others worse (IE NVG vs flash) might be interesting.
            ]V[]V[

Comment

If there would be an effect to go with certain arrows, like the fire with fire arrows, then the color should be adapted to the team.

IE, one team gets normal fire and the other team gets blueisch (magic) fire, so you can see whether thats a friendly firearrow coming or an enemies firearrow.

More colored things that come to mind are: colors of gas clouds, fletches of the arrows/bolts stuck in the ground, perhaps even the weapons swipes? (you know, those action movement swipes you see behind a weapon when someone swings it).

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                If there would be an effect to go with certain arrows, like the fire with fire arrows, then the color should be adapted to the team.

IE, one team gets normal fire and the other team gets blueisch (magic) fire, so you can see whether thats a friendly firearrow coming or an enemies firearrow.

More colored things that come to mind are: colors of gas clouds, fletches of the arrows/bolts stuck in the ground, perhaps even the weapons swipes? (you know, those action movement swipes you see behind a weapon when someone swings it).
                OMG. Jedi Knight all over again! :?
                One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -
                The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
                  Originally posted by -=V12US=-

OMG. Jedi Knight all over again! :?
                  Was that in Jedi knight? I just ment to change the colors of certain stuff for both teams.

Comment

Some colouration might be nice but I just meant it's gonna look a bit too much like a Star Wars film if all the weapons are color coded - think storm troopers (red) vs rebels (blue lasers)...
                    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -
                    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
                      Some colouration might be nice but I just meant it's gonna look a bit too much like a Star Wars film if all the weapons are color coded - think storm troopers (red) vs rebels (blue lasers)...
                      Ohhh... Jeah, you kinda have a point there.

Comment

Storm troopers: Green blasts
                        Rebels: Red blasts.
                        :grin:

Comment

Working...
                        X