Just wandering for Server Admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wandering for Server Admins

If ppl where banned in your server for non cheating issues (Thievery UT) are you guys gonna cross over the banned ips on your night-blade servers?

I understand if you do it for cheaters but for those that want a fresh start, are you going to give them one? Thanks in advance.

I hope they'll continue to be banned. Everyone on the standard banlist has already been given several chances, and failed to change each time.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

You have no forgiveness in your heart Darkbill. When you commit a mistake and are not forgiven you will feel what others felt frmo you.

Comment

Any NightBlade server run by Crackaz will carry over any permanent bans from Thievery. Why should it matter that it's a new game? The bans are on people, not games, and they're still the same people. It's not like they become someone different, just because it's a different game.

Comment

And it will even get EASIER to ban people, since you can just ban their CD-key! No more hunting for IP-ranges...

:twisted:

Comment

Yeah, great idea. I mean, it won't be possible for the person to buy another game...

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
              And it will even get EASIER to ban people, since you can just ban their CD-key! No more hunting for IP-ranges...
              I've missed being able to do that. ^_^
              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                Yeah, great idea. I mean, it won't be possible for the person to buy another game...
                Of course it is possible to buy another game, but that costs money. Most of the not-grown-up lamers don't have money, although they earn some by taking out the garbage. And, h4x0red serial keys made by a serial-h4x-proggy won't do any good, cause those keys only work offline or on non-public servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticky
                  You have no forgiveness in your heart Darkbill. When you commit a mistake and are not forgiven you will feel what others felt frmo you.
                  If you do this mistake once you will be forgiven. If you do it for three times then you are banned. I can forgive the mistake but not the continuous stupidity. Plus DarkBill is one of the finest people in this community. You shouldn't accuse him of anything until you know him better.

P.S. Welcome to TUT. Play nice. Have fun.
                  I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
                    P.S. Welcome back to TUT. Play nice. Have fun.
                    :roll:

Anyways, if someone is banned for raging, rage is what he shall do again in a new game ( only new ways )

So I support the band = band in nightblade idea :nod-very-hard-emoticon:
                    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

... so we should also band people who are banned in other games like cs, so in the end, there will be one big ban list every game will use ...

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                        Posting something like this can only mean that you know something I don't. Is it ok to ask what this is?
                        I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                          Posting something like this can only mean that you know something I don't. Is it ok to ask what this is?
                          Nop, just my kind of humor. I know the same as you do

But it's just, the man is new here and to me it really sounds like he wants to play nightblade, but is banned from thievery servers.

But then again, see the quote of the week .
                          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Well the taffer gave himself away already....

For some reason he just won't die...

Comment

Well, he did join the forum on July 12...

Comment

Working...
                              X