Night-blade.com gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night-blade.com gallery

Just in case some *cough*lazy*cough* people haven't noticed, we now have a gallery at Night-Blade.com. You might want to check it out, cause Dalai has just posted some nice new thief model screenies.

To teh pix0rs!!

Lazy? Who's lazy?

Oh, PhaeThorn is.
    JM

Comment

very nice!
      This is my cool sig.

Comment

thanks for the link, too lazy to go looking for it one me own
        "When it is difficult to put someone to the sword with one hand, by all means kill him with two hands"
        Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

... and if you'd like to see these pictures clearly: (talk about *cough*lazy*cough*)

Foxy_thief_1.jpg
          Foxy_thief_2.jpg
          Foxy_thief_3.jpg

Comment

If you want people to appreciate these new levels, you need to let to see what they really look like. Brightened full view levels:

Neomap_1.jpg
            Neomap_2.jpg
            Neomap_3.jpg

(the little dots are on the original pictures, not sure why)

Comment

Lazy my ass. All those shots are brightened up a lot. You must have a really un normally dark screen, since no one else have complained. Especially those Neo shots are very bright, not hard to see at all - and *I* am the one that's been complaining about dark shots around here... And, just want to add this; The athmosphere has lots to say, and such things get 'ruined' with too bright screenshots.

Oh, and seems like you b0rked those Neo_map screenies. No, those little dots are not on the originals...

Comment

whoo nice pics !!
                Some Skulls are born to be heroes

Comment

Great pictures indeed.

Comment

SWEET!!!
                    "No no no, i aint have any motto, as i always says"

Comment

The entire Nightblade.com sight shows up too dark. At least for me, and I understand its meant to look darker since its the theme, but the text, links, etc, are so hard to see for me. And the screen shots are way too dark on every pic I've seen. Not sure why. My screen brighteness is way up.

Does anyone else see more in my pictures than in the originals? I didn't even know the thief model had a shadow, or blue pants in the originals on my PC. I only brightened them up to show some farther detail into the level, like Neomap 3 shows tons more of the big city view for me when I lightened it up. I know its supposed to be darker to hold atmospheric balance, but for viewing purposes, i thought it would show more detail. And now after i lightened them, I am really impressed with the level and model.

Edit: I also fixed those little dots on the pic, i think i saved them before fully loading them and it caused that.

Comment

Like I mentioned to you yesterday m0dE, those look awesome. Cept, give him some leather possibly, or maybe some Chain maille, sorry, I have a thing for Chain maille. :wink:

Comment

Tundra, here's a tip.... TUrn your screen on! Everything will become much more visible to you then! Trust me!!11

BA: He's still not textured yet. Im pretty confident that he is wearing leather armor. :wink:

Comment

Well BrokenArts, it's not even skinned yet.

Tundra: Then there must be something wrong with your monitor. I've had quite a few to test the website before we published, and no one mentioned it being too dark. And if you can't even see the text (which is orange on black/brown background), then you can't blame me.

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder

BA: He's still not textured yet. Im pretty confident that he is wearing leather armor. :wink:

Oooooooooohhhhhhh, I like the sound of that.

Comment

Working...
                              X