Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons

What type of weapons will there be Chaos UT2003 has some really neat models for their mod here the pics and info http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~chaotic/index.php
    SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Night-Blade.com:
    * Intense third person melee combat with a variety of weapons, including axes, swords, daggers, maces, etc.

* Ranged crossbow combat with a variety of bolt types, including fire, ice and poison gas.

Comment

Originally posted by SpamSlayer
      What type of weapons will there be Chaos UT2003 has some really neat models for their mod here the pics and info http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~chaotic/index.php
      I'm sorry, what was the question? :|

Comment

I guess he is spamming quite well aye Omega.

Comment

lolmybroisjustdumbanddoesn'tknowhowtousepuncutatio n
          This is my cool sig.

Comment

Try reading the TS's lines as one line. It's kinda funny
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by SpamSlayer
              *ahem*
              Translation:

What type of weapons will there be? Chaos UT 2003 has some really neat models for their mod.Here are the pics and info.

Translation complete.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                Translation complete.
                You didn't translate the URL.

Comment

OMG STOLEN!

Now the real question is: Was this merely a Thievery ripoff, or does Dalai have a confession to make?
                  ]V[]V[

Comment

Those guards look pretty Thievery UT'ish to me... :roll:

Comment

The guard skins in TUT are all derived from an armored knight skin that was made for UT long ago.

Comment

"Derived"
                        Oh yeah, that's good
                        Mordengaard - Tester/Mapper/Voice Actor/Nitpick/Coder

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
                        :: Howard Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Mordengaard
                          "Derived"
                          Oh yeah, that's good
                          Well, the original didn't have the gold or blueish tints some of the TUT skins have.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            The guard skins in TUT are all derived from an armored knight skin that was made for UT long ago.
                            The whole purpose of Thievery UT is stealing... Even guards have to steal their uniform/armor.

Comment

you konw trehe was a sudty taht syas you can raed any gurop of wdros no metatr how tehy are typed. The wrdos jsut hvae to hvae the ccerrot fsirt and lsat letetrs .

tell me what that says :p
                              I am of the Night

Comment

Working...
                              X