Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't see a forum for it so.........

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't see a forum for it so.........

    I see no NB guild forum, so to let people know:




    <B.A.D>Dark Master.

    <B.A.D> Era Of Blood- Dawn Of Destruction.
    The dark times are heading towards us. Save yourselves from the NightBlade onslaught. http://www.clancommunity.com/pubforu...hreads&ID=1108
    <B.A.D> Era Of Blood- Dawn Of Destruction.
    The dark times are heading towards us. Save yourselves from the NightBlade onslaught. http://www.clancommunity.com/pubforu...hreads&ID=1851

  • #2
    Sooo....

    Enlist now and avoid the rush?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LaughingRat
      Sooo....

      Enlist now and avoid the rush?
      Thanks. I got confoozed.
      The only constant is change.
      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't we all love people who start guilds/clans for games that aren't even close to being out...

        I hear some Team Fortress 2 clans started round 1999... Hehehe... I gave up on Valve around 2002...

        Comment


        • #5
          those silly banners thou must feel we stupid, ToB will own all you fools so don't even bother challenging us. We are ToB WE ARE THE ONE!!! THE TRUE THE ONLY GUILD!!!
          An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by assassin
            those silly banners thou must feel we stupid, ToB will own all you fools so don't even bother challenging us. We are ToB WE ARE THE ONE!!! THE TRUE THE ONLY GUILD!!!
            Hmm. Has ToB ever won a match?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by assassin
              those silly banners thou must feel we stupid, ToB will own all you fools so don't even bother challenging us. We are ToB WE ARE THE ONE!!! THE TRUE THE ONLY GUILD!!!
              Then consider yourselves challenged! Under the newly modified standard match rules, any changes to be agreed upon by myself and whoever will be representing ToB. I think I could probably get a team together for this, if not then I'll do it alone. Let me know if you accept.
              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DarkBill
                Then consider yourselves challenged! Under the newly modified standard match rules, any changes to be agreed upon by myself and whoever will be representing ToB. I think I could probably get a team together for this, if not then I'll do it alone. Let me know if you accept.
                I would be happy to host and/or spec that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DarkBill
                  if not then I'll do it alone. Let me know if you accept.
                  Guard alone, if necessary? I think even ToB would struggle to lose to a lone guard.
                  Nightmaster,
                  .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                  - "until the cat is skinned"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LaughingRat
                    I would be happy to host and/or spec that.
                    Feel free to play, as well. ^_^

                    Originally posted by Shug
                    Guard alone, if necessary? I think even ToB would struggle to lose to a lone guard.
                    I'd be willing to try it if I can't find a team.
                    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'll play for your team, Darkbill :wink:
                      Nightwarden,
                      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                      - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hehe, good stuff Dark Master.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wtf is going on ?!!!
                          Some Skulls are born to be heroes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by [E.D.G
                            Skull]wtf is going on ?!!!
                            Just another recruitment thread.

                            :lol: LOL :lol: @ TF2 post.
                            Feel the power of the

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ohhh, I see the cart before the horse.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X