Is it time to add a Mapping & Scripting for Nightblade a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time to add a Mapping & Scripting for Nightblade a

Even though we don't have a publicly released Nightblade version of UnrealED, it might be a good place for those of us who have begun making maps [in UED3] and static meshes and stuff to discuss tips and bounce ideas off eachother.

I know I've got stuff to ask other mappers/artists that just aren't appropriate for the Thievery forum because it's about UnrealED3 & and whatnot.

~Spook
    I stood among them, but not of them, in a shroud of thoughts which were not their thoughts.
    ~ Lord Byron

Sure, why not?

Comment

Might I suggest that this thread be locked, because all I see in the future for it is SPAM :x

Comment

Whats so horrible about spam? Or atleast what everyone seems to call spam. IMO spam is what unstop did that one time, posting a million times and stuff. However I like joking around and letting the personality of the community run its course. If everything was ALWAYS on-topic then to be honest with you, I wouldn't read that much.

Humor is good. :grin:

Comment

Okay back to topic.

Is this a thread giving out map ideas? or the technical side of things?
          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -YT

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
            Whats so horrible about spam? Or atleast what everyone seems to call spam. IMO spam is what unstop did that one time, posting a million times and stuff. However I like joking around and letting the personality of the community run its course. If everything was ALWAYS on-topic then to be honest with you, I wouldn't read that much.

Humor is good. :grin:
            Humor is good of course, but too much of it spreads rampid needless garbage, intelligence goes out the window, Dalai wants that curbed. Check out what the goals for the City Guard are, you haven't been around here too much lately have ya Jar. :wink:

See my point being, so much need less garbage, you start reading less. I know I did, and posting less as well.

Ohh as for Unstoppable, he tried his shit just last night, and he FAILED. It wasn't funny, not at all. It was total BS. He was quickly dealt with. So much for letting him run his course, NO.

OK back on topic.

Comment

>looks around, then tries to catch a fly<

OAKY! back to topic.... ealier I asked a question....
              -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                Is this a thread giving out map ideas?
                No, but go here.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                  Originally posted by FixXxeR
                  Is this a thread giving out map ideas?
                  No, but go here.

Is this some crazy limbo of forums! cant I ever escape!!!!

-Thanks btw
                  -YT

Comment

Working...
                  X