just to say hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just to say hi.

......... and that i love thievery, and cannot wait for Nightblade.

i love medieval architecture and have been playing with UED for years now, so i would be delighted to make a map for this mod. my most recent map is U.W.A. for Ravenshield for which there is a screenie here:

should any of you have RvS and be interested in U.W.A. the map is available as part of theplatoon mappack3.0 or seperately:

http://www.theplatoon.com/ravenshield/mod.asp?file=124

i have 14,000 words to write in the before Nov 1st but i shall be more active here after that point.

cheers

furunculus

That map looks great! Great shadowing detail! we would be honored if you'd put together some nightblade maps!

Comment

That's no Unreal map. That's a photograph. It has to be....

Comment

This is an existing place? Looks like a university or sthing
        Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

its not an UT2k3 map no, but it was made with UED 3.0 for R6 Ravenshield, and yes it is a real place; Aberystwyth University.

i'm sorry i won't be able to make a concrete contribution for a fortnight or so but i will not abandon what i reckon is the best UT2k3 mod around (coming from a Thief freak)!

furunculus

p.s. there are some more screenshots here, on pages two and three:

http://forums.theplatoon.com/topic.a...erms=U%2CW%2CA

Comment

The second problem is the UT2k4 release date, which keeps changing! Originally it was due out Fall '03, so I figured we'd go open development then. I was waiting for this so that any fans wouldn't find themselves buying UT2k3 to help test, then have to buy UT2k4 a couple of weeks later.
            its great that you guys are so considerate but i'm going to have to buy UT2k3 now, but what the hell, i want to do some more mapping so i might as well get the practice in.

Comment

hey peeps, just thought i'd throw this into the fray:

Comment

updated the pic above^^.

Comment

Wow, awesome!

Comment

cool...........

Comment

cheers guys, it is of course a WIP, but i will keep progress updated.

Comment

Originally posted by furunculus
                        Remember to make it possible for players to use vine bolts to get access some places... Some wooden beams should do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
                          Originally posted by furunculus
                          Remember to make it possible for players to use vine bolts to get access some places... Some wooden beams should do the trick.
                          Geez, MB, gushing with praise aren't we.

Furunculus - you have the mad skillz.
                          Immortius' Forge

Comment

i shall, cheers guys,

Comment

Looks damn sweet.
                              One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                              -
                              The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X