This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NB progress...

I don't want to put pressure on the NB developers, as they are probably working hard, but I was just wondering if you could give us some info on how NB is coming...just posting it on a thread is probably easier than having to update ur site, just a suggestion...
    GLORY TO THE MANY!

There's still a bit of work to go before there's anything worth playing, but as soon as there is, I'd like to release an alpha version.

It won't be as polished or featureful as Thievery (as that had 2.5+ years development), but it should still be fun.

Comment

:YawnAlotDueBoringThreadEmoticon:
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
        :YawnAlotDueBoringThreadEmoticon:
        forgot how to make a smiley ?

Comment

Originally posted by godofdarklaughter
          how NB is coming...
          Ermmm.... what do u mean? :?
          Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by godofdarklaughter
            I don't want to put pressure on the NB developers, as they are probably working hard, but I was just wondering if you could give us some info on how NB is coming...just posting it on a thread is probably easier than having to update ur site, just a suggestion...
            Eh? Never heard of it.

The sig? Just ignore it...
            Immortius' Forge

Comment

jiggawha?
              GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

jiggawho? :swordthi: *this post brought to you by spam. For when ya just gotta post somethin...*
                I am of the Night

Comment

HEY i wanna post something too :? 8) :lol: :x :roll: :twisted: :cry: ops: :wink: :grin: :| :swordthi: :cheers: :gulp: ldhat: ok yea..I wonder how Night-Blade is coming too....I hop its not little red and blue dots moving around on a green platform with purple dots as the walls lol
                  SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

Nice little spam warning, cut back on the spam, its bad for ya, ok.

Comment

Aw come on BA, it's just some innocent fun.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X