Clear All

• Nightblade the Trailer

Get it already! :cheers:
    www.night-blade.com

Done.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Very well done. Seems a little choppy though, maybe you need someone with a more powerful computer (that runs UT2003 at huge fps's with full everything) on the dev team to help?

Comment

Got it...
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
          Got it...
          Beat you.

Comment

Great CD.

This trailers pretty good. Not sure about showing how you can stack the crates up though... I mean, It might make MasterBuilder happy to have all his members in the trailer... but what about everyone else!!
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
              This trailers pretty good. Not sure about showing how you can stack the crates up though... I mean, It might make MasterBuilder happy to have all his members in the trailer... but what about everyone else!!
              Someone were convinced there would be no moveable crates in Nightblade....
              It shows the world is interactive....
              And, it's my trademark logo. :grin:

Comment

Yeah, and that trademark ruined the whole trailer. Luckly I could close my eyes on the crate moment so I would see the trailer without the virus in it. And it's not so bad actually.
                On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Wow, very nice. If that's actual game speed it's way faster than I was expecting.
                  Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

WOW :O nice!!!!

Comment

The game looks really good and the video was very well done too.

Good job MB and devs.

Comment

Wow, I've seen it and it is seriously awesome.

Call it 'cheating' or whatever, but the first thing I'd do is crank my gamma up to maximum, hehe... Jeah I'm evil like that. :twisted:

As for the rest.. I really hope you get things sorted out, because I wan't to play this piece of gold called NightBlade! I'm actually so impressed with this footage that I'm rather ashamed of having said in the past that it wouldn't live up to thievery and lacked interaction...

Keep up the superb work!

Comment

The lowres trailer looked good.
                          (you call that crate handling? MAKE SOME REAL CRATE BUILDING MB!)
                          Ok, I was impressed by the trailer here are my coments and questions on what I saw:
                          - pop-up menus for containers, good idea, it doesnt have the realism of the chests in TUT where you have to peak in, should make loot in those containers easier to place for mappers. Will chests contain just loot or other godies as well?
                          - the dagger, or whatever that is that kills instantly on the back. Hmmm, handy vs AIS but I sense it will be abused by dmers. Any limitations?
                          - 3rd person fights, hmmm, this is the bit that made and still makes me call NB Thiefmatch 1.5, this IMO kills must of the fun that is "avoid the enemy" unless you guys come up with a system where a fight happens only if both players wnat it it will be a DM fest and the AIS which are suposed to make it harder to win will be the 1st to fall
                          - crates, see the 2nd line of my post :wink:
                          - models, a guy in the trailer really looked like a monk, is that a thief or an AI?
                          - Thieves VS Guards, any word on how will it look like?
                          - interactivity, so there a lot more levers to pull eh? Are we talking about puzzles or just a simple levers that blocks the path to the objective?
                          Feel the power of the

Comment

I also liked the container system. It was quite frustrating to take things from dark chests sometimes.. Easy to miss a chalice in a corner or something (folly barracks anyone?).

Comment

Originally posted by Antero90
                              (you call that crate handling? MAKE SOME REAL CRATE BUILDING MB!)
                              Look again...

Will chests contain just loot or other godies as well?
                              All kind a goodies.

- the dagger, or whatever that is that kills instantly on the back. Hmmm, handy vs AIS but I sense it will be abused by dmers. Any limitations?
                              Can only be done on guards.

- Thieves VS Guards, any word on how will it look like?
                              It will look the same, doh. :roll: :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X