Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A suggestion or two for movement (one agility related )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suggestion or two for movement (one agility related )

Hey is it possible to have mantiling in nightblade? (like in unreal 2) when you are near a ledge or whatever u can press and hold the jump button to have your character pull/boost/whatever himself up .

Another (if possible) is um whatchamacallit..... erm yeah you know when you whatchamacallit against a wall. Prone .. yeah thats it when you prone against a wall..... or lean... like in tenchu (ninja game for ps2) or metal gear soild... or whatever
    I am of the Night

Mantling is already in NB I think... its also in TUT

Dont know about hugging walls though.... I know what you mean... Splinter Cell style.
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

Mantling and leaning are in.

Comment

cool and yay!
        I am of the Night

Comment

You'd be surprised how much I miss leaning everytime I play some other FPS game. It's pretty awesome for such a simple feature.

Comment

Heh, yeah.
            "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Look closely on the NightBlade trailer, you might spot some heavy leaning action.

Comment

No leaning in DX2, for shame.

Comment

The nightblade trailer just pwned!!
                  The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

So manteling is when you press your back up against the wall and move from side to side huh? I think, that thievery already has something like that but just not a visible action, everyone remember the halls in nostalgia?

I came with the idea of maybe shimmying along ledges, of course there would be chance of getting spotted easily, but in real life it is easy to be seen.
                    (I REALLY like hide n' seek) And whenever you wanna climb up to the ledge, maybe just press forward twice or something.
                    "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden_Wolfe
                      So manteling is when you press your back up against the wall and move from side to side huh? I think, that thievery already has something like that but just not a visible action, everyone remember the halls in nostalgia?
                      Mantling is when you grap a ledge and pull yourself up.

And its the secret corridors in Nostalgia... not the halls....

sorry to be picky
                      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                      -YT

Comment

Working...
                      X