Classic TvG Gametype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic TvG Gametype

how bout a Minimod for NB-TvG which makes it basically TUT with improved graphics (without that jumping-around-like-in-the-matrix-stuff and the old gameplay mecanics)?. Included all the old items (except water arrows of course, but who uses them anyway ^^ ) and just the old weapons with first person?
    My leet Thievery Map
    My leet UT3 Map
    My leet AS Map

Read before posting? http://www.night-blade.com/about.html
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Phae, I suggest that YOU read his post before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
        Phae, I suggest that YOU read his post before posting.
        Eey, it was a comment to everyone including me :roll:

Nah, but on the site you will read there is a guards vs thieves function. You will also read it's not tut and it will not be tut . . . so you allready know the answer to the question ^.^
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

i sugested a "mini-modification" for the Thieves versus Guards-Mode in Nightblade. If i interpreted the description of that Gameplay-Modus right, it will be Thieves against human Guards like in TUT, BUT with the new moves for the Thieves and new items/weapons. The idea was to remove the new moves and new items/weapons in this mode and to include old ones from TUT (which will have been eventually removed) along with re-including first-person for its weapons (which, if i understood right will be removed for the benefit of more weapons in normal TvG), so it would be possible to play the TvG-Modus like the old Thievery.
          My leet Thievery Map
          My leet UT3 Map
          My leet AS Map

Comment

Originally posted by Schleicher
            The idea was to remove the new moves and new items/weapons in this mode and to include old ones from TUT
            Why use time on that, instead of making NightBlade better? You've already got Thievery.

Comment

Like u all said NB isnt TUT. Im looking forward to NB, but i still like TUT (some people might agree ^^ ). So i thought it would be nice to play Thievery-Style with better Graphics by just altering a almost similar Gameplay-Modus a bit .
              My leet Thievery Map
              My leet UT3 Map
              My leet AS Map

Comment

except water arrows of course, but who uses them anyway
                I did, damn you!
                http://www.insult2injury.org
                -end of transmission-

Comment

everyone hates me :twisted:

sorry not my fault, the new engine makes em somewhat obsolete
                  My leet Thievery Map
                  My leet UT3 Map
                  My leet AS Map

Comment

Dont worry... why make a TUT classic gamemode? TUT isnt going to suddenly disappear when NB is realsed.

Rest easy friend TUT lives on.
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

Now the real question is, if people come to play NB, will that give TUT more popularity?
                      <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

What is the unreal question?
                        Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

I wanna say 2 things.. FixXxeR, I'm afraid you are wrong.. When NB comes, I defenetly think thievery will die out...maybe not 100%, but nearly all thievery player will switch to NB, because thats the new game that will count, thievery will be old and everybody wanna play the new game NB and become good in that.. "no time for thievery"...but I sure hope you are right FixXxeR..

And second of all, its very nice that they are gonna do a classic TvG in NB, but I surely hope that it would be a popular mod and that ppl will play it. And I also hope that it wouldnt be to DM'ing! Because NB are much more DM'ing than thievery.. so I hope the TvG in NB wouldnt be kinda "f****ed up" because of slashing/DM'ing and stuff...the nicest thing would be if they try making the TvG mod as close to thievery as possible (WITH water arrows) and stuff ;>
                          .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

We're too busy making the 'infiltration' gametype to bother with a classic TUT mode, sorry.
                            One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                            -
                            The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Working...
                            X