Night-Blade MAPS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night-Blade MAPS!!

Here are some pictures of some mas i modified for Night-Blade i think they are pretty good (only the fact that they have NO Night-Blade meshes or loot or anything else in Night-Blade) Here is da URL http://photos.yahoo.com/vystic
    SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Some honest feedback:

The sewer map has a nice colour to it, but is VERY low poly, looks like a UT map.

The China map looks like you stole meshes from Angelheart.

DM arena looks awful, has severe texture scaling/colour and lighting issues, makes me want to scratch my eyes out.

Don't despair, grab a copy of 3D Studio Max and make some l33t l33t meshes, they are the key to beautiful maps.

Comment

Yea i know the Arena looks ugly but who said it was ready? lol It started off as a play around map thats why there is those BIG stone things at the side of the arena. Oh yea China was made by AngelHeart and i changed it around took out all the weapons added some houses, some doors, a few meshes. But none of those are finished.
      P.S. WOW Dalai TALKS!!

Comment

Don't steal other people's maps, meshes or textures. Thievery is WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
          Don't steal other people's maps, meshes or textures. Thievery is WRONG.
          Sweet irony.

Comment

OK, but what if i ask to use their stuff? Thats ok right?

Comment

Yes, it's fine to use stuff if you have people's permission to do so. You can obviously use any textures or meshes from Thievery for a NB map.

However, if you're serious about making maps, you should learn to make your own stuff!

Comment

Hmm....how do i get stuff from Thievery in Night-Blade???!! I looked at converting stuff but i always get a critical error. :'(

Comment

lol i was looking for some things i could use in a map and i cam accross this
                  http://www.turbosquid.com/HTMLClient...on/FullPreview

Comment

That's nice, but $159 and 285,000 polys are a wee bit excessive for a 2K3 mod

Comment

yea..lol there are some more that get up to $350 lol.

Comment

LOVE the chineese one! Awesome visuals, atmosphere, details, little thingies that make it look real.
                        "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Yea i like it too sadly its not finished i am still working on it i am changing all the houses that AngelHeart made into hollow houses so you can go inside. Like i said i none of the maps are finished. And they won't be finished till NB comes out and i get to add all the stuff...lights, lamps, chests, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SpamSlayer
                            Yea i like it too sadly its not finished i am still working on it i am changing all the houses that AngelHeart made into hollow houses so you can go inside. Like i said i none of the maps are finished. And they won't be finished till NB comes out and i get to add all the stuff...lights, lamps, chests, etc.
                            AT least somehow contact her and ask if you can do this. You're stealing her work you know, and when I look at it, it looks like she put a lot of effort in it.

Comment

I have contacted her and waiting for reply now...e-mail'ed her everyday in the last 5 days

Comment

Working...
                              X