RPG mode, level-bosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG mode, level-bosses

Are we going to have levelbosses in the RPG mode?

I was just thinking about Night Blade and realised there was next to no info on the RPG mode. I hope it's going to have more than just Thieves and guards. :?

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
    I was just thinking about Night Blade and realised there was next to no info on the RPG mode.
    That's because we haven't decided yet and TvG and GuildWars are priority one for now.
    Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

Crap, you mean, now there's going to be a one-player adventure mode now, huh? Sounds cool, I'd like to get in on that. I might have a few ideas in mind if anyone is interested. Who can I talk to to help with the whole night blade project anyway?
      "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Big level boss type enemies would be great for the Quest gametype. That sort of thing is really down to having the models and animations though - which are in short supply.

Quest isn't singleplayer, it's 1-4 player co-op.

Comment

Ah, now it sounds even better. :twisted:

But hey Dalai, if you want any more testers or something to give some ideas for NB, PM me or e-mail or something.
          "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

Maybe if I get UT2k3/4 sometime soon I'd be interested in making some maps for this 'Quest' gametype... seems the kind of map I'd have the most fun making, while making it fun :grin:

Comment

Working...
            X