Thief III Garret wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief III Garret wallpaper

can anyone photoshop that purpley TIII garret painting into 1280x1024, or is there already a wallpaper? ive googled it seventeen different ways and all i find is tiny pics, and on TTLG they only had the HUGE one. anyone? help?
    "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Ever heard of PAINT? Or "Insert-random-image-editing-program"?
    Get the HUGE image, cut it and resize till it fits.... Problem solved.

Comment

Since it's not in a 4:3 format you will not find it in 1280x1024.
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

If you go to google, do 'advanced image search' and choose 'wallpaper sized' as the image size.... :wink:
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

sigh, done all those things. its not in advanced image search.

i havent tried PSing it or painting it myself because of the ratio. i remember someone posted a wallpaper sized 1600x1200 version of it (the bottom part was cut off) on these forums. anyone know where that is?
          "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Comment

What wallpaper are you talking about?

Comment

For a second, i tought about posting the image in this thread....

But i figure i would end up on someones death mark list then, so here's the link instead...
              http://www.3dactionplanet.com/thief/t3/files/media/art/

It's the top right one...
              (Size: 2550x3271 - 1.7mb)

Comment

Here, a 1280x1024 px version.

http://modetwo.net/forumscreens/garrett_in_woods.jpg

Comment

thanks modetwo.

but what i was looking for, (and im sorry i didnt specify more clearly) was something already made. i remember seeing a 1600x1200 version in with the bottom portion cut out such that the ratio remaind the same.

please guys, stop trying. im a bit frustrated at myself for even making this thread in the first place. i just got my home network up on my new PC, and was giddy to do something internet related. of course, i decided to spam these forums.

of course, if i want this thread to die i need to stop posting. dont expect me back in here anymore.

Comment

well, if you still are looking for a cropped version, I have one here: http://www.boomspeed.com/microwave/g...odscropped.jpg

Comment

This isn't the specific file you were looking for, but it should do.

Link

Comment

I wish Google had an option for Print Sized. They consider "wallpaper sized' to be 800x600. My desktop is 3840x1024.

Can you link the Garrett pic? I'm interested, and I'm fairly compitant with Photoshop.
                        "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
                          Can you link the Garrett pic? I'm interested, and I'm fairly compitant with Photoshop.
                          Look at my above post.

Comment

excellent, excellent savage and microwave. those are exactly what i was looking for. thank you both very much.

one of my favorite desktops ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
                              I wish Google had an option for Print Sized. They consider "wallpaper sized' to be 800x600. My desktop is 3840x1024.

I've made one at 3840x1024 which can be found with the other ones here. If you want to try it yourself use the canvas size of 2550x680 before stretching it.

I have png versions of all the images, which I'll e-mail out if you want, but my webspace has a 30 meg daily limit and doesn't allow files over 1 meg(all but the 1024x768 png files are over 1 meg) so they aren't going to be put there.

The original image can be found where Master Builder said it could:
                              Originally posted by Master-Builder
                              http://www.3dactionplanet.com/thief/t3/files/media/art/

It's the top right one...
                              (Size: 2550x3271 - 1.7mb)

Comment

Working...
                              X