What about a breath meter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about a breath meter?

I would like a breath meter to show how much longer you can stay under water...or for the breath potion like a count down. Or does it depend on if your moving or staying still?
    SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

So, do you lose your license if the meter runs out?

Comment

LOL nah just if the meter runs out you lose some health then the meter goes back to highest and goes down again etc..

Comment

I haven't had any trouble with knowing how much breath I have left. Generally, not enough I mean, it's like, this much time. You just know. And when you start losing health, you lose one health point -- it ain't that much. That's a good warning.

EDIT: Those are just my thoughts. I certainly wouldn't object to having one.
        "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

I would just like to know ow long i can stay under there in case a guard is chasing me and i don't want him to hear me breath when i come up so i know when to come up. thats another thing i think you should lose more health like 4 points

Comment

Yeah, I dont really think anything like that would be of real benifit.... Water tends to be generally dark anyway in TUT so, I expect something similer for NB.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

I thought this was allready going to be added. Not only would you hold your breath by going underwater, but you could also aim better by holding your breath.

I'm pretty sure a dev said this sometime.

Comment

That's a neat concept. How about if you run any amount of distance, you can be heard breathing, and by holding your breath, you can go dead silent. However, you lose health if held too long. Releasing "hold breath" button makes a gasp sound? That would be awesome!
                "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

I believe I did make a thread about a hold breath thing and the devs may have said they'd consider it.

I would, however, really like a meter to see how much breath I had left.
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                  X