• Show
Clear All

• NightBlade Comics!!1! "Vehicles"

Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Holy shit I'd be the roxxor with that.
    JM

Comment

Damn, you've got too much time on your hands!
      ~TuF~

Comment

What? Where did they horsey go?
        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Next, have an accesory list for it, like: that bumper that trains have to push things out of the way, or spiked wheels for your grinding pleasure, maybe quick latch doors so guards can jump out if the thief just so happens to dodge. :lol: :lol: :lol:
            "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

If you want see "real" ut2k3 vehicles worth "unvailing", check these out...

Hackerz pwns your feeble rocking horses

Comment

Hm. I understand Hackerz is like CS, but with guns. Maybe I should try it.
                Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

w00t! this looks really kewl!!!!!!!
                  "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                    Hm. I understand Hackerz is like CS, but with guns. Maybe I should try it.
                    You should, once the first beta comes out of course. If you're a matrix/cyberpunk/deus ex fan I expect you'll like it.

Its definately had more publicity and public interest than other lesser (known) mods .

Comment

Originally posted by impulse
                      Its definately had more publicity and public interest than other lesser (known) mods .
                      Really?
                      Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Joker
                        Really?
                        Most definately .

Watch a bit of german television, read a few gaming magazines, oh and read up on future releases for the new Phantom console and you'll see my point :lol: .

Comment

Hummers? Pfft! I've already slit your tires, stole your hubcaps and hood orniment, and retreated to a narrow alley
                          "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

The hood ornament?! GOOOOOOODDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
                            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joker
                              Really?
                              Most definately .

Watch a bit of german television, read a few gaming magazines, oh and read up on future releases for the new Phantom console and you'll see my point :lol: .
                              Actually my point was that any mod that is more known than another mod has more publicity and public interest
                              Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                              X