ehh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ehh

Sry about this,but I have to ask this.I have my reasons ...

Is Night-Blade coming to UT2003 ???

"Listen up! Teamwork means staying out of my way!" -Seifer
    "I brought the wrong map..." -Laguna
    Player name: WishMaster2003 or Musis

Originally posted by From Night-Blade.com
    Nightblade is a brand new modification for UT2K3, currently in production. Our aim is to create a dark medieval world with a number of multiplayer stealth and combat oriented gametypes. This mod will be released for free, all you need to play is a copy of UT2k3/UT2k4
    Im sure you already knew this, but since you have your reasons for asking, I have my reasons for answering
    http://publictut.webhop.net/
    Community Server for ALL to use for
    hosting: Avatars, images, files, maps,
    and more!

Comment

Well, unless the devs hop on the UT2k4 bandwagon, it will only work for sure on UT2k3. It's looking like UT2k4 will not be netcode compatible with UT2k3 at this point. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Stalin
        Time will tell. Sooner or later, time will tell
        Yes, but i want to spend my money now, while i still have it, but i'm not sure that i'm buying the right UT.
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Yeah, I had that same dilemna. In the end I bought UT2k3 for $20. FYI, there's a $10 rebate on UT2k4 for owners of UT2k3.

Comment

yeah me 2!!!! :lol:
            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Oie
              Yeah, I had that same dilemna. In the end I bought UT2k3 for $20. FYI, there's a $10 rebate on UT2k4 for owners of UT2k3.
              So you're basically paying $10 extra for an early demo of 2k4?
              Immortius' Forge

Comment

No, I'd just like to be able to play Nightblade when it comes out.

Comment

10 dollar off!!!YEY
                  SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oie
                    Isn't NB going to come out some time after UT2004 is released?

Comment

Most likely.
                      The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                        Originally posted by Oie
                        Isn't NB going to come out some time after UT2004 is released?
                        I think so...
                        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Working...
                        X