How does the game play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the game play?

Can we perhaps get a 5 or so minute video of pure gameplay footage that exemplifies how NB gameplay is going to be? I'm reluctant to go beyond my prelim. designs and basic map layout before I know exactly how players approach choke points / shadows / guarded objectives etc.

Since gameplay elements is anything but dont a 5 minute video wouldn't really help you...

Comment

You can always join the team if you seriously want to work on it.
      Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

Don't let the "Please show some references of your earlier work" thing they sometimes come up with scare you. They're just bluffing, ya know.
        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

:roll: Did I remove all doubt?
          Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

here's some of my past work, it took me about a month to make this sword but I think it came out really nice, plus that tip just looks so cool!

:roll:

Comment

awww..i can't see the earlier work :cry: lol, but yea i'd like 2 see a gameplay trailer too, like demorec something then just release it as a *.dem file 2 play in UT2003
              SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

was a cool sword (when image worked) looked great and talking of maps- <glares at spamslayer meaningfully> :x
                [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

This isn't good... I can't login to my cPanel, FTP, or E-mail. I keep getting wrong password... :?

Comment

HAHAHA maybe some1 hacked it LOL :grin:
                    SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

My host disabled my account because for some reason they thought I wanted to quit. I fixed it though and now you can see my beautiful past artwork.

Comment

This is the new Nb sword!!!
                        :grin:
                        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

That's not a sword. And this is not a Crocodile Dundee reference.
                          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

it looks like a big quill pen. You gonna be giving the thieves essays to do?
                            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                            -YT

Comment

Lol that looks like a badly skinned fish.
                              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Working...
                              X