How do I get the trailer working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get the trailer working?

I've downloaded the .rar file and the new dixV codec. I installed the div.exe

I can't play it. In DivX or in Media Player.

I've tried changing the extension to all sorts of stuff. Nothing works.

Help!

DixV? (sp?)

Try installing this again: http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511Bundle.exe

DivX should be the only codec you will need to play, that isn't included in a standard windows installation.
    So either you didn't install it right, or you media player/computer is messed up.

Comment

I just did that. It didn't work. Is a .rar file a type of compression file or an actual media file?

I've deleted and tied to re-download it but it just instantly pops back into the DL folder like it was never deleted. WTF??

I'm getting the same errors with the low res version too.

Comment

A .rar is like a .zip but better. Check out www.rarlabs.com for what you need.

Comment

Or, be lazy and use the direct link: http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar330.exe

Comment

How do I get the trailer working?
            Well, first you back the truck up to the business end of the trailer, then you put the cup on the ball (quiet, you), synch it on, and you're good to go.
            "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Sorted. Didn't know whar a rar was.

Looks great. I can hardly believe that these are not professional mods. I'be been playing TUT for the 1st time and it is great. It looks so good. The maps are beautiful, far superior to the Thief OMs (thats Unreal Ed for you I guess). Frankly I'm surposed that magazines didn't go mental over it and that Black Cat doesn't go pro. And I'm not just kissing ass either.

Comment

The dev's don't hear it enough.

ThieveryUT really is professional quality material, and NightBlade isn't an exception!
                "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

you don't even need divx to play divx videos. divx codecs are mainly for encoding. for decoding you should use ffdshow filters which plays all divx, xvid and much more ...

Comment

Working...
                  X