Thievery for UT2003 or UT2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery for UT2003 or UT2004?

Is thievery out for UT2003 or are you planning to release for UT2004 or something... I would play t but it needs an update...lol

Originally posted by Grey
    Is thievery out for UT2003 or are you planning to release for UT2004 or something... I would play t but it needs an update...lol
    No it isn't. Night-Blade is a new game but will have a game type that's supposed to be similiar to Thievery. From what we've heard it will be released sometime after Alien Swarm and Alien Swarm has yet to be released.

Comment

http://www.night-blade.com/
      ~TuF~

Comment

I guess they are working on running it on ut2k4...
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Night blade is different game using a more current engine.

Thievery uses the original Unreal Tournament, 436 or better. May lack the graphical detail of the more current engines, but it still plays quite well. Give it a shot.
          Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
          Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Theivery is great. Lacks the graphics. . . :roll: It's all about the gameplay man. Anyway, the graphics are great. Some of the maps are TOO fine.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't say graphics are lacking in TUT. Lotta maps are REALLY nice.

Looks better than 2k3 for me, 'cause I gotta turn the detail DOWN to play 2k3 which leads to mushy textures. At least TUT is crisp for me. :p
              Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

While we're on the subject of graphics, Thievery's is really sweet except for your hands while you have the sword or mace raised for a Power Hit. Eew, blocky!

Comment

Yeah Ive always noticed that too. Is that because youre actually seeing the player mesh's hands when they come up? Arent they seperate meshes?

and even if they were the same mesh, couldnt you just put more detail into that specific area of the mesh so it didnt look so blocky?

Im not complaining, Im actually asking...
                  "Shivers running down my spine,
                  whos blood? I know its mine.
                  -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

the hands are part of the sword model, not the player model. Take a look at the animations in unreal ed sometime, you can even watch many sword slashing animations that are never used in game

And what's wrong with thieves having hooves for hands? :lol:
                    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Working...
                    X