Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the final word on rope arrow/bolts?

will they exist, and in what form?

i did serach the forum, and found one mention from a member that rope bolts were in NB but could find no confirmation.........

so which is it?
    and how long is the rope if it is in?

cheers

furunculus.

There is rope bolts.
    Length might (Most likely since current is a bit bugged) be subject to change. Climbing method is also subject to change, but most likely it will be like it was in thievery, were the rope is a climbing cylinder...

Materials rope bolts work on is defined by the texture surface type, which should be set to wood normally (Altough a few other materials works).

Oh no! I've said to much!!</ash>

Comment

cheers, but i must further clarify your point about mantling...........

do you mean to say that the avatar must have a clear jump onto a flat surface from the rope, i.e. there is no grabbing onto ledges and hauling onself onto the balcony?

cheers

Comment

You can mantle onto surfaces from the rope, yes.

Shot it into a beam, and you can climb up, grab a hold of the beam and pull yourself up on it.

Comment

excellent, but i am confused as to your now edited comment about something related to mantling being impossible.............

Comment

Originally posted by furunculus
            excellent, but i am confused as to your now edited comment about something related to mantling being impossible.............
            It was irrelevant.
            Mantling is possible.

Comment

thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X