Dead or Alive ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead or Alive ???

I can't understand, why there is no any ubdates on site ? any screens ? and news ? how is the developing going ? how much is done ? whe will be the release ?

or maybe project is allready dead ?

Were this post made on another forum and this post would be on the lines "Use the search you noob!"
    But its not so im giving you a free synphosis of what's going on.
    Night-Blade is still in internal development. That means no one outside the team knows how far they are, although they have released enough info to give us an idea how is it going. There should be an ingame video on the webpage which clearly shows that they have done A LOT.
    Night-Blade wil NOT be released before another UT MOD get's completed: Alien Swarm, this particular MOD is intended to enter the "Make something Unreal" contest. Alien Swarm should be available next month.
    Also... but this is just me picking, they should be working on the final patch for ThieveryUT (1.5).
    In short, its not dead, its not abandoned. "When its done"
    Feel the power of the

Comment

Jeah, it'll prolly be released somewhere in the summer.

First we'll get Alien swarm and Thievery 1.5

Comment

Yeah, anyway, like I said, check the website for details and learn how to type.

Take into account that Nightblade is not the only thing in these peoples lives... they have other things to do... like get married, work, eat, sleep, enjoy self, this isn't their main job...
        ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine

Take into account that Nightblade is not the only thing in these peoples lives... they have other things to do... like get married
          A big thing. Also remember that these people don't get paid. They're purely doing this for humanitarinasm (or something much like it)

In the meantime, get dirty with thievery!
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

It looks good on the resume when Dalai joins Sony.

Comment

In short the teams spread thin at the momment and they have prior commitments before night-blade(AlienSwarm and ThieveryUT 1.5)
              ZT

Comment

Thank you Antero. Your post pretty much sums it up.

(Hmm, can't find the delete option. I had more to say but retracted it.)
                "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

or we could do like epic did before UT2003 and tell you it'll be done in approx
                  2 weeks..2 weeks later 2 more weeks until.....6 months later it was released. In other words it'll be done when
                  its done. Be patient...they are working on it

Comment

ok so everyone is busy and the mod won't be out for a couple of months/years. (forgot the j/k)
                    I am of the Night

Comment

You better read the Thread next time before you post.

Comment

Working...
                      X