Horsies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horsies!

I know this might have come up somewhere in the fourms. But hey lets see it again! I think we should have horses cause looks like Nb is gonna be for UT2k4 :cry: But look horses would be neat! It could act like a vehicle i know there might be quite a few animation and sounds but am just saying a horse would be cool. Also have it like CS you get money for winning a match (maps would be played 3 times so players can earn money) and to get a horse it would be 300 franks, pounds, dollars, pesos, or whatever...or you could just have it so the money somehow gets moved over to the next level like UT2003 RPG (a nice mutator that lets you level up and buy stats)...so horses would be an advantage to guards so thieves can have bikes or bicycles!!! or maybe they could have the abitity to steal a horse from a guard "Horse Jacked" :grin:
    SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

First off, you don't "jack" a horse, you rustle one...so it would be "Horse Rustler!!!". Secondly, horses are rather mundane and ordinary. I'm thinking lizards...giant lizards...that fly. Flying giant lizards. Yes, much better.

I cannot say any more, for unspecified reasons.

Comment

:grin: ohh rustle or maybe a 4 wheel go kart from Mario Double Dash!! 8) :lol:
      SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Microwave Oven
        I cannot say any more, for unspecified reasons.
        Read: Dalai would have my head.

Comment

Flying giant lizards.
          My work here is done

Comment

The flying lizards have retractable legs, and sometimes there are grizzly bears hidden in cupboards.

Comment

I made a "Flamethrower-Goblin" Thread once....it got deleted and me flamed.
              My leet Thievery Map
              My leet UT3 Map
              My leet AS Map

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
                The flying lizards have retractable legs, and sometimes there are grizzly bears hidden in cupboards.
                Yes, Yes.... and those bears have 3 eyes and their hands and feet have been knawed off leaving only bloody stumps, they attack by jabbing them at you!
                ~TuF~

Comment

I say nay to these foul demons. They shall not polute our lands with their devilish trickery.

Except offcourse if they can drop the grizzly bears from bomb hatches after which theyare guided towards their target with a steampowered laser.

Comment

Here you can see an exclusive render of the latest guard model. We're using Burt Reynolds as a scale test for all characters now.

Comment

So that means the speed limit is 155?

Evil doers better watch out for... him.
                      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Where can i find the UT 2K3 RPG mutator?
                        My english isnt the best!

Comment

Somewhere other than the site for Thievery and Nightblade, I'd wager.

Comment

giant lizards that fly
                            giraffes anyone?
                            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Sounds like someone needs to visit my website.

Comment

Working...
                              X