Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AS is out, Is nightblade soon to follow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS is out, Is nightblade soon to follow?

I'm glad AS finally came out, but I hope focus still aims on geting TUT 1.5 out and NB.Ive seen so much good wokr out of the developer journal that has stopped for quite some time.

i noticed that too, but give them time. I, for one, anm glad it doens't seem ot be coming out soon: i still need to but UT2K4 for the opening party!
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Dont forget Thievery 1.5!
      Feel the power of the

Comment

I was thinking about doing a thread like this too. Well I'm also looking for Night-Blade and TuT 1.5, but I know the develope team doesn't earn money for doing this job.
        Good development!
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

concurs.

Comment

Let's just wait and see what will happen.

Comment

they should open a paypal donation thing on their webpage...as you donate, you get to get fresh news and stuff..This way rumors could go on, and not let the game in the dark. So when it'll come out, I would be wide waited for. D*mn my english is bad!
              ------

------"

Comment

Ok, here's the deal. Personally I'm kinda busy with the university at this time and, hate to admit it ,been a bit lazy generally and busy with RL issues(yes there's RL too ). The rest of the dev team is mainly focusing in AlienSwarm for now and some members in Thievery 1.5 and never forget RL stuff. NB will first need to be ported to UT2004 and then the development can continue. Again speaking for myself and maybe for the rest of the devs the summer is the most mod productive season so expect rapid changes by that time.
                Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

Soon is relativ

Comment

Originally posted by -=Moss=-
                    they should open a paypal donation thing on their webpage...as you donate, you get to get fresh news and stuff..This way rumors could go on, and not let the game in the dark. So when it'll come out, I would be wide waited for. D*mn my english is bad!
                    Hoo boy... Epic would surely love that.
                    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

eh?
                      ------

------"

Comment

I think he is trying to say that Epic would dontate a bunch of money and get all the info and stuff? yes? am i right? :-D <-I like the faces!
                        SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

What is Thievery 1.5 going to have that 1.4 doesn't? 1.4 is too fine

Comment

I've been lead to believe that the new maps are a major part of 1.5 - new versions of Theatre, Asylum etc as well as from-scratch maps like Mensch.

As well as that, most of the fixes that have now been employed on Crackaz (no invis flash, no para crouch, and such) will be there by default - possibly with some other small refinements.

Having said that, I really don't know a great deal. So that's an educated stab in the dark for you.

Moss - what DQ is suggesting is that Epic are not gonna be happy if Black Cat skirts the border of making money off mods without owning a commercial license.
                            Nightmaster,
                            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

How would money be made anyway?

Comment

Working...
                              X