peep through keyholes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peep through keyholes

not all doors..but would be cool if you're able to peep through some keyholes...to se whats going on inside before you enter the room

could be very useful and stealthy in different situations!
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Sounds like a good idea to me, although I wonder how the team would implement it. I.e. either have a menu like Splinter Cell or just have a peep through keyhole key.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega
      Sounds like a good idea to me, although I wonder how the team would implement it. I.e. either have a menu like Splinter Cell or just have a peep through keyhole key.
      How about when you lean into a door?

Comment

how about you bring back wallhacking? At least thru doors. To think, most games consider that cheating

Comment

Because it is cheating.

Another neat thing to add is that say you could only peek into keyholes of unlocked doors, otherwise the lock mechanism is in the way.

Comment

Very cool idea. Would work really well for TvG games.I hope they implement something like this, though it might be hard to code.

Comment

well u could do a lil animation based on contents of room, or even a still shot... u only neeed a glimpse... but it'd be really useful tho... of course it guards shuold have it to.. so its fair... that would make thieves really nervous when tehy are looting a room, "is there a guard at the keyhole????" lol wow that'd be fun lol... talk about stress lol

Comment

Working...
              X