Big change to NightBlade??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big change to NightBlade??

I just checked the NB website and according to the latest journal update they are changing the gameplay radically.

/me wonders what it could be.

Hope they're not completely ditching the Thieves vs. Guards - gametype...
    My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Quest was a massive undertaking that would probably be finished just as the next UT came out, Thief vs Guard has been done before and Guildwars was proving to be uninspiring
      Apparently they are ditching the TvG gametype.

Comment

Yeah, for now we're just focusing on the new gametype. At some future point in time we may go back and work on other gametypes. But never fear, the new gametype has similarities with TvG. Especially because it has thieves... and guards...
        Immortius' Forge

Comment

Ah, it's always gotta be a secret. Why must they torture us like this?
          I know how concrete is made... Squirrels!

Comment

Thieves and Guards, and not being the TvG gametype... You've sparked my interest all right
            My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Originally posted by immortius
              Yeah, for now we're just focusing on the new gametype. At some future point in time we may go back and work on other gametypes. But never fear, the new gametype has similarities with TvG. Especially because it has thieves... and guards...
              OK, that's good to hear. Hope it works out.

Comment

So do we.
                Red Guard
                Thievery UT

Comment

Obviously, it's going to be a 3 way battle gametype. TvTvG.

Comment

Or TvGvfreakishnewthing.

Quest was a great idea. Real shame.

Comment

I bet they coded AI thieves and we all have to be guards now.
                      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

It's actually now Guards vs Predator.
                        Guards are fully equipped with mp5 submachine guns, have flares that stick to the wall, and toggleable nightvision.
                        Thieves can now scale the walls and even ceiling (thanks to the new climbing gloves, no more vine arrows, they're being scrapped!) - blackjacks are now equipped with a claw and repeated charged hits will dismember enemies.
                        Any player who spectates five rounds will be permitted to control the Predator for the next game.
                        Nightmaster,
                        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

unless of course more than one person spectates for 5 rounds, in which case each person controls a part of the Predator. THis guy get the left arm, the other the right, and this one the rear-left molar....
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                            It's actually now Guards vs Predator.
                            Guards are fully equipped with mp5 submachine guns, have flares that stick to the wall, and toggleable nightvision.
                            Thieves can now scale the walls and even ceiling (thanks to the new climbing gloves, no more vine arrows, they're being scrapped!) - blackjacks are now equipped with a claw and repeated charged hits will dismember enemies.
                            Any player who spectates five rounds will be permitted to control the Predator for the next game.
                            How did u know?
                            Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

If its a game-type oRGy suggested, it probobly has something to do with crushing greedy capitalists. :p
                              (AKA Dresden)
                              Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Working...
                              X