Small 'Progress' question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small 'Progress' question.

Can a developper give us a percentage on how much of Nightblade has aproximately been completed?
    Last edited by -=V12US=-; 12th Jul 2005, 01:27 PM.

It's very playable, but to put a percentage on it would be difficult and something only the project lead could really accurately do.
    ~TuF~

Comment

Do you think we'll be seeing a v1.0 anytime soon?

Comment

Sorry Virus, thats not something I could answer for ya :-/ wish I could.
        ~TuF~

Comment

Comment

Its always at 100%...

right? i mean, if it has everything you've worked on its all you've got, as you get more stuff the size grows and the percentage stays the same, right?

The only way it can go below 100% is if they make some stuff for it and not use it or something...

^^lemme guess it don't make no sense right?
            SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

Well, it takes time to release a game that we hope to be of professional quality. I'd say we'll have enough progress to release more media in about 2 months.

(Though don't quote me on that)
              Red Guard
              Thievery UT

Comment

Originally posted by SpamSlayer
                Its always at 100%...

right? i mean, if it has everything you've worked on its all you've got, as you get more stuff the size grows and the percentage stays the same, right?

The only way it can go below 100% is if they make some stuff for it and not use it or something...

^^lemme guess it don't make no sense right?
                You're dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by oRGy

Ah well, in the mean time while waiting for Nb I play Guild Wars

Comment

I wouldn't sit around waiting for it to appear because you'll get bored, I'd just keep the site in your favourites and check back once a week or so. It's not like no-one is going to mention when it gets released is it?
                    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -
                    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

i check the site everyday

There was one update that didn't appear on the main page, it was just at the side, it was the "Team Member list outdated" post

how can u get bored? i mean looking at the thief and guard pictures just makes it cooler each time i look at them, oDDity is da bomb!

and Dalai, modetwo, chainsaws, cythe, etc. etc.

BTW: love the new layout guys, http://www.blackcatgames.com

and under the Alien Swarm the Alien lair photo is missing, in the mapping pack is that updated for UT2004? or still UT'03 one? does it now include the ThieveryContent.u file needed for scale test? or has scale test been taken out and the models placed in so we can place a model and see how big it compares?
                      Last edited by SpamSlayer; 20th Jul 2005, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
                        It's not like no-one is going to mention when it gets released is it?
                        Great.
                        Prank.

Do it.
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by oRGy
                          Well, it takes time to release a game that we hope to be of professional quality. I'd say we'll have enough progress to release more media in about 2 months.

W00t 13 days untill this statement is 2 months old!

I expect RESULTS man.. RESULTS..
                          Sc(+)peh

Comment

You do realise theese guys have lives to attend to, aswell as Developing the game. Making Media simply takes time away from developing that could be used to make the game!

But, it would be nice if the website was updated more than once every 5 months like... heh
                            Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

yeah man it was a joke.. lol

Hey necro its Sc(+)peh btw... GG the other day on TUT lotsa fun
                              Sc(+)peh

Comment

Working...
                              X