No announcement yet.

A Arrow that poisons the player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless you play Souls Harbor. Then the water arrows do more damage. They still take a bunch to kill a guard though...
    Based on a true story.
    The prequel.

Comment

ya souls harbor is really hard for the thieves takes like 8 water arrows just to kill one of them which the water arrows cost 30(i forgot )
      My Profile Sux.

Comment

yeah ive had quite a few CrackKills

also, Shug are you SURE you inherit an AI's damage? because im pretty sure you dont... ive had one AI, down to about 30 HP Died, spawned in him and had full HP - and took quite a beating by the swordthieves on the server at the time
        Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

It definitely happens, I can't say 100% whether it happens every time or even a majority of times.
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Okay I don't know about inherited guards having less HP but I can say that this onehit kill happened to me was OFFLINE.
            As I'm a ghoster I haven't damaged any guard. I shot an alerted guard in the face with a crack and he died. I'm sure he hadn't taken any damage before...

Comment

It is possible for AI to injure themselves, you know
              Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Yeah I know this.
                Hmm strange but I don't think that the AI was injured.

Comment

everytime a AI runs he was injured. then you use a crack arrow to kill the AI guy.
                  My Profile Sux.

Comment

It could have been some freaky conincidence, like sometimes you can get "true frontal KOs" (ie not BJ "kill") due to server error + packetloss
                    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by necros
                      It could have been some freaky conincidence, like sometimes you can get "true frontal KOs" (ie not BJ "kill") due to server error + packetloss
                      I said it was OFFLINE..

Comment

Working...
                      X