What NightBlade Needs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What NightBlade Needs...

Nightblade needs giant ratman models so that the Rodent Liberation Front can look like rodents. Can the shades and make 'em giant ratmen.

Ratmen pwnd joo!
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

NO! it'll look dum omfg ( i don't mean the o my fu*k god, gerbil will understand it
    My Profile Sux.

Comment

Giant Rats... Greaaaat.
      Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Comment

Let's play "good idea/bad idea"
          “That’s not what justice is,” the colonel jeered, and began pounding the table again with his big fat hand. “That’s what Karl Marx is. I’ll let you know what justice is. Justice is a knee in the gut from the floor.

Comment

I don't think they've made a model for the shades yet...so who knows?

Comment

So what have they been using as Shades in their playtests?

Comment

We have a shade model, but it is doubtful that it will be the final model. Whether the final model will be covered in fur, have two pointy teeth and whiskers is another matter entirely.
                Immortius' Forge

Comment

Originally posted by immortius
                  We have a shade model, but it is doubtful that it will be the final model. Whether the final model will be covered in fur, have two pointy teeth and whiskers is another matter entirely.
                  I like the idea of ratmen.
                  It kinda fits the whole fantasy scene (medieval theme).
                  Plus you'd have a whole guild of players willing to exploit the class no matter how gimped you make them.
                  "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by immortius
                    We have a shade model
                    The Killer Doors?
                    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

We've already got a killer door, but I'm not sure if he'll be playing Night-Blade when it comes out...
                      Based on a true story.
                      The prequel.

Comment

Last I heard they used MB's killer crates as shade models.

Comment

I'm sure oDDity can make a nice rat model
                          SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                            Last I heard they used MB's killer crates as shade models.
                            Sadly, they turned out to be so powerful they got nerfed out of the shady buisness.

Comment

Teh ratman pwn joO!

You know you want it....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X