Preround planning time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preround planning time

I'd like to see a server adjustable setting for preround planning time. This would just be a short time between when teams are assigned and when the game actually starts, maybe 15 seconds by default. It would give players time to buy gear, discuss basic strategy, and get a plan together before the rounds starts.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

I like this idea.
    This way nobody loses too much time at the beginning.

Comment

Maybe some kind of ready system like Swarm? A way of waiting for people to be ready but also forcing it on afk people.
      ..it's safer here.

Comment

I could see that idea working out. Provided people remember to read the messages outlining the plan...
        Based on a true story.
        The prequel.

Comment

Could we do this for TUT?
          Night of the Werewolves II
          HarryPotterwars
          A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Bunny
            I could see that idea working out. Provided people remember to read the messages outlining the plan...
            AS:I already has mind reading code implemented. Should be easy enough to turn that into read-write instead of just read-only.

(Not really)
            Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

hey! that way you could have steam ads implanted straight into your visual cortex and aural brainybit! no more needing to see where your going!
              ..it's safer here.

Comment

double post \0/
                ..it's safer here.

Comment

Working...
                X