New Vote: callvote skipmap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vote: callvote skipmap

This would call a vote to skip the next map, going immediately to the subsequent one in the rotation. Don't want to play a map because it's buggy, unbalanced, etc, but want to keep going through the rotation so you don't miss any others - this'll do it.
    {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
    Contact details updated
    I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Yeah, I like this idea. This would have come in handy when nobody wanted to play aquatone or some other unbalanced map. I'd like to see this implemented.

Comment

ya..i sure can use it on asylum so i don't get to play on it and get teh sky bug...although if it is implemented then the sky bug will most likley be fixed so i won't have to use it....i'll find some other reason for it though
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Yes, this could be handy.

Comment

Where were you guys when I suggested this?

:wink:

Comment

In-game?

Comment

rofl good one modetwo but anyway i like the idea b/c it gives ppl a better chance to say yes when everyone is trying to agree on a map. When the server gets up there in numbers it gets really hard to pass stuff.
              The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

I like this idea, but can the Dev's impliment this? I thought callvote changemap and callvote nextmap were built into UT, not Thievery.
                "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

*Votes yes*

Comment

Should be Callvote everything!

- Callvote is Lurox's Avatar ghey?

KewlAzMe voted Yes

- Callvote is Mad_Gerbil a vent hunting whore?

Modetwo voted Yes

Wont have any impact on the server commands like Kick, kickban, and map requests.. but can be fun in game. Also.. we need a Kickban <time> command. Sometimes we need to kick someone out for a little while for being annoying or giving help to thieves after they are dead. These people should be kicked for a certain time, or Maybe KickBan <nextmap> so they can't come back until the next map.

Comment

I rather like the idea of the current "kick" vote being a kick for the remainder of the current round. As it is now, anyone kicked can return immediately, and when they come back, they're just pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                        - Callvote is Mad_Gerbil a vent hunting whore?
                        Tieom voted yes
                        You have already voted
                        You have already voted
                        You have already voted
                        You're one desperate bastich, aren't you? Fine, you get ONE MORE vote
                        Tieom voted yes
                        M-M-M-M-MONSTER BLACKJACK... jack... jack... jack...

Comment

I actually don't agree. I initially hated some maps (asylum and aquatone for instance), but grew to like them by being forced to play them a few times. Maybe the vote should only go through if it's unanimous?

Comment

OMG! Mega dude has a good point! lol

Yea i thought of this too... But given the current voting system, it already has to be about 50-75% to pass the changemap and next map... so if you don't want to skip map... vote no.

Comment

My points are always good, you just have to read them in the right frame of mind (ie: mine) :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X