Bugs i found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs i found

i haven't been playing long..but i have found two bugs that are both good and bad

-When leaning its not to difficult to see thru the map brushes and then thru doors and many other objects...this can be exploited so that a thief could see if the next room is inhabited without even opening the door...

-another is dealing with the crack arrow...i'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but to me..it has....i hide in the shadows...i spot a guard i ready a crack arrow then he leaves before i line of a good shot...then, keeping in mind i have the crack arrow knocked and drawn and that i don't want to waste my only crack arrow, i switch to the blackjack, the arrow somehow lets loose and i get cracked....the guard who was in the other room hears me running around like a lunatic runs in and pummels my drugged body to the ground with a mace.....ya so the bug is if you have a crack arrow drawn and you have pulled back, and then switch to the blackjack(or maybe others too) the effects of the crack arrow goto you
    thats me!---------->

The see through walls issue is dealt with in 1.3.

And I've never had the problem you describe with crack arrows.

Comment

heh really? you should try it...well if ya want. select crack then hold attack down so the bow is the arrow is ready to launch then without letting go hit 2 to switch to bj and then experience the end result
      thats me!---------->

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNoob
        heh really? you should try it...well if ya want. select crack then hold attack down so the bow is the arrow is ready to launch then without letting go hit 2 to switch to bj and then experience the end result
        I've done that. Except I usually hit my "next weapon" bind, and take myself to no weapon, and it's no problem. Even when holding other arrows at full draw, though, I can change to blackjack or no weapon without releasing that arrow.

Comment

That's never happened to me, but that might be because I hit the no weapon key instead of the blackjack key. I'll try that and see what happens. Should be fun

BTW, welcome, SuperNoob. Speaking of newbie names that you end up changing later when you're not a noob, talk to LameHampster, er, Abrahamahamster, er, whatever he's called now.

One piece of advice: do a few searches before you post. The leaning bug has been talked about a lot, as have a lot of other bugs. By all means, tho, find as many bugs as you can. We're all beta testers here
          "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Sorrry noob.. i do exactly what you described all the time... I hit the Blackjack key while pulling back on all arrows..including the crack arrows.. I think maybe you let go of the fire button too soon and shot a wall or ground close to you.. maybe you didnt notice because of lag or something. But ive never had a problem.

Comment

heh heh....boy this looks bad.... :cry: well i have to say....i think i found the reason....i was crouched...meaning i was close to the ground....and maybe i let go of the button...i dunno but i think i hit the floor below me..thus causing the drugging
              thats me!---------->

Comment

Why dont you bind a key for no weapon? like tilde? I do that, and I've never cracked myself.
                <makes love to TuT again and again...and again>

Comment

Originally posted by ToTT
                  Why dont you bind a key for no weapon? like tilde? I do that, and I've never cracked myself.
                  '0' is already defaulted for no weapon goof... tilde is console

Comment

Kewl you doof, I was suggesting he bind it AS tilde, not that it is. (since all my weapons are the # keys) =P Pay more attention to what you read.
                    <makes love to TuT again and again...and again>

Comment

I paid full attention.. but Im telling him that 0 is already defaulted to no weapon.. he NEEDS tilde for console. He is new.. and some newbies cant even figure out how to TeamSay and stuff, so when we give him help in game and tell him to hit tilde.. we expect that to be default for Console. I don't know what magic weapon you have at the "0" key. YOU SEE! DOOF! READ! :lol:

Comment

Well, as I'm sure you all know by now I use a hell of a lot of crack, and I've never seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_MegaDude!
                          Well, as I'm sure you all know by now I use a hell of a lot of crack, and I've never seen it.
                          Dude, lose the avatar. That's really rude.

Comment

ya dude...thats just plain horrible....perhaps replace the flag with your terrorist bastard of a self.......i will have no anti american thoughts expressed in any of my threads you hear! BOY! :x
                            thats me!---------->

Comment

Well, I had a plain flag but Kewl told me I wasn't allowed. So I changed it :grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X