MODEL SUGGESTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODEL SUGGESTIONS

these are some models for the mace and thief that i have been working on.....althought the mace more closely resembles a morning star..but who cares..

*edit* well apparently my noobishness if visible....i can see the pics....on my screen and when i look on the post..but whuteva...i'll just give the url of course i'm not gonna make them a hyperlink cause it would probably mess up

http://thieverypics.netfirms.com/mace.jpg
    http://thieverypics.netfirms.com/thiefmodel.jpg

*edit* again apparently netfirms free web hosting for businesses doesn't like me......thats what i get for trying to scrounge up a free web hoster in 5 minutes..........ok if anyone really wants to see it email me....stupid dum stupidness of a web hoster
    thats me!---------->

Broken links? :?

I can't see the pics.

Edit : The mace looks fine to me, good job!

The thief.. well, just like LaughingRat, I can't get much out of it.
    JM

Comment

Fortunately, if you cut and paste the links into a neutral browser window, you can see the pics.

The mace looks wicked. Needs more detail, though.

Can't make out much of the thief model, but maybe that's just because it's not skinned.

Comment

well my my aren't you resourceful LR cut and paste......pffft.....ya i suck at texturing things i am just good at making the actual meshes....heck if my model gets around...and then back to the creators could just have cythe or someone texture it...i'm sure he'd do better then i could possibly ever do
        thats me!---------->

Comment

that mace looks damn EEEEVIL.
          and the thief mesh-- that's hawt. right now the cowl looks like an American football helmet, so it could use a few more polys tho-- you know, to make it look like the hood's bunched up. who knew that thieves wear hoodies? next thing you know, they're gonna run around on skateboards!
          Gotta knock a little harder
          Break through the door
          --Cowboy Bepop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door OST signed by Yoko Kanno *heart*

Comment

Directly downloading images is not permitted on the Netfirms FREE plan. If you are the owner of this site, either ensure that this image is embedded in a web page, or upgrade to one of the Netfirms premium plans.

How can you guys see anything?

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
              Directly downloading images is not permitted on the Netfirms FREE plan. If you are the owner of this site, either ensure that this image is embedded in a web page, or upgrade to one of the Netfirms premium plans.

How can you guys see anything?
              Read LRs post? :?
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                Read LRs post? :?
                I just got up from the bed, so I'm tired. Heard me?? I'm TIRED!!

Comment

i'm glad to hear you guys like em....i'm undecided on if i should put on some kinda cape...cause right now its just a hood....i was thinking a kinda of cloak type thing where there's the hood and the extends down into this long cloak over the thief's body...but that seems as if it would be bulky :?
                  thats me!---------->

Comment

WOW!! The thief models are well overdo for editing, and you seem to be doing a great job. Keep it up, and maybe talk to the Thievery team about it *if you haven't already*.
                    <makes love to TuT again and again...and again>

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                      I just got up from the bed, so I'm tired. Heard me?? I'm TIRED!!
                      Well, you SHOULD be well-rested then.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                        Well, you SHOULD be well-rested then.
                        shush! no talkback from you! ... eep! *scurries off* it's just like a lot of actors-- they're in movies, so they have no acting talent, you dig?
                        Break through the door
                        --Cowboy Bepop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door OST signed by Yoko Kanno *heart*

Comment

AHA! seee all you guys wanted to limit SuperNoob from taking apart files and now you all like his work... bunch of Hypocratic taffers in this city

I always had your back SN! Good work so far.

[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                            AHA! seee all you guys wanted to limit SuperNoob from taking apart files and now you all like his work... bunch of Hypocratic taffers in this city
                            Modifying existing files on his own system, yes. Creating new ones to submit to the dev team, no. There's no hypocrisy here.

Comment

Actually I think you'd rather have him sending them to the devs rather than hiding on his own system. Besides.. maybe the devs will like one of his meshes!

Comment

Working...
                              X