Aqua bug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua bug!

Today on the Crackaz server, I was chased down into the directors room via the vents by [E.D.G.]Skull, trying to avoid the THREE(!) stratiegically placed mines that were placed on the ground. Well, needless to say, I hit the ground and died quickly...but not according to that silver whistler that was there! It kept shocking my cold corpse over and over again. [E.D.G.]Skull was even kind enough to move my body out of its range, but it just kept on trying to shock me. Very funny, and I am sorry there is no screenshot of it for you. The whistler quit trying to shock me after I respawned.

Kiech
    Irishman
    CTG Probie
    www.thecrackaz.com
    Kiech

Those silver whistlers tend to do that. They also attack spectators and rats!!

Comment

lol that was funny,and i wasn't venthunting it was just an shortcut
      Some Skulls are born to be heroes

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky
        Those silver whistlers tend to do that. They also attack spectators and rats!!
        LOL, I remember that! It even attacks people in freecam mode!

Comment

I've known that for a long time, it's fun to just sit there and let gaurds run into it's path getting shocked.
          The only constant is change.
          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

It's because your "soul" is still on that place. If you respawn you will get a new body, but if you die, your still in that spot.
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Working...
            X