Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhaeThorn
    replied
    It's because your "soul" is still on that place. If you respawn you will get a new body, but if you die, your still in that spot.

Leave a comment:

• CrouchingDork
    replied
    I've known that for a long time, it's fun to just sit there and let gaurds run into it's path getting shocked.

Leave a comment:

• -=V12US=-
    replied
    Originally posted by Sneaky
    Those silver whistlers tend to do that. They also attack spectators and rats!!
    LOL, I remember that! It even attacks people in freecam mode!

Leave a comment:

• [E.D.G]Skull
    replied
    lol that was funny,and i wasn't venthunting it was just an shortcut

Leave a comment:

• Sneaky
    replied
    Those silver whistlers tend to do that. They also attack spectators and rats!!

Leave a comment:

• Kiech Bepho
    started a topic Aqua bug!

Aqua bug!

Today on the Crackaz server, I was chased down into the directors room via the vents by [E.D.G.]Skull, trying to avoid the THREE(!) stratiegically placed mines that were placed on the ground. Well, needless to say, I hit the ground and died quickly...but not according to that silver whistler that was there! It kept shocking my cold corpse over and over again. [E.D.G.]Skull was even kind enough to move my body out of its range, but it just kept on trying to shock me. Very funny, and I am sorry there is no screenshot of it for you. The whistler quit trying to shock me after I respawned.

Kiech
    Irishman
    CTG Probie
    www.thecrackaz.com
Working...
X