Blocking suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocking suggestion

I suggest that fully charged swings with sword/mace should have a certain percent chance of going through even if the target is blocking.

Once I've played a sword guard on Gerome, and I saw this thief running into a small shadowy corner in front of the mansion. I go after him (it was a really small patch, maybe 2*2 yards, so this isn't really shadowslashing), and find that he is standing in the narrow dark alley which opens from the corner, blocking with his sword. Ridiculously, this made him absolutely invincible to any attempts at melee, which I think should be changed.

Bolt the bastard to death when he's doing that!
    JM

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowgrab
      I suggest that fully charged swings with sword/mace should have a certain percent chance of going through even if the target is blocking.

Once I've played a sword guard on Gerome, and I saw this thief running into a small shadowy corner in front of the mansion. I go after him (it was a really small patch, maybe 2*2 yards, so this isn't really shadowslashing), and find that he is standing in the narrow dark alley which opens from the corner, blocking with his sword. Ridiculously, this made him absolutely invincible to any attempts at melee, which I think should be changed.
      In 1.3 fully charged swings cannot be blocked. So I've heard.

Comment

Swordblocking can be countered.
        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
          Swordblocking can be countered.
          LMFAO!!!

Comment

Working...
          X