Reading bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading bug

Why do we have to stand up whenever viewing a readable?
    Kiech

Otherwise your knees start to ache and go all dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
      Otherwise your knees start to ache and go all dead.
      OMG! your right
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Anybody noticed that if you walk on a book (!) the close-book sound shows up?

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
          yes, and that's normal .... well, for magazines :p

Ever tried RUNNING over a magazine without making sound?
          Though, books are not magazines
          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
            It's because you move the book... All objects make a noise when you move them, even loot.

Comment

I think that effect is passed over from UT.

Extremely funny bug: Make a map with a high ceiling, and place a standard UT book decoration on the floor. Start an instagib match in it, stand on the book, face straight down and fire. Do it over a network, and you occasionally get stuck to the ceiling with the book bouncing between the bottom of the map and you

Comment

Woot!!!

The bug is gone in 1.3!
                Kiech

Comment

Working...
                X