Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Idea:- Leg Cracking

Ok DEAD simple idea.

YOu know the sound on Quake 1 when you fell to far, the sick kinda CRACK noise of your bones snapping I propose this to be added to theivery when you fall to far!

And for when you crater and series of snaps and cracks :x URGH! SICK!
    ~TuF~

How about those Tomb Raider 1 Lara Croft swan dives with the sickening crunch resulting in a mangled heap of flesh?

Comment

ahhhhhhhh, My leg!!!!

There was a Beavis and butthead speechmod for Quake... The falling sounds were the greates!
      "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

No thanks, I don't want a shiver going down my spine everytime I fall. :x
        JM

Comment

YES!

...and besides. It's not for when you fall down. It's for when you mario someone with a catfall potion.
          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Oh. I thought you meant that noise your knees sometimes makes when you stand up after being crouched a while. It happens to me sometimes, I stand up, only to hear an annoying crack. I guess I'd been crouching too long...

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
              Oh. I thought you meant that noise your knees sometimes makes when you stand up after being crouched a while. It happens to me sometimes, I stand up, only to hear an annoying crack. I guess I'd been crouching too long...
              Heh yeh that's what I thought it was too... after crouching in shadows, you stand up to KO a guard...

*CRACK*

Guard turns around, followed by much connecting of flesh and mace.
              AI Programmer,
              Thievery UT

Comment

That's no problem for you, Joel. You're a hardcore circle-strafer.
                JM

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
                  How about those Tomb Raider 1 Lara Croft swan dives with the sickening crunch resulting in a mangled heap of flesh?
                  YES! i loved making her dive off the highest platform and scream for 100's of feet and then.. CRUMBLE-CRUNCH-THUD.

Actually Thief 2 has good *Crack* and Scream effect when Garrett falls. That always makes me cringe when I fall with him.

Comment

Working...
                  X