Gas Arrow & Breathing potion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Arrow & Breathing potion

Ok the gas arrow should affect the guards at posion them so to speak so if they don't drink a breathing potion when they get hit they start to die. (Why a breathing potion you ask well the crack affects their lungs so they can't breathe!!) This would make the breating potion a lot more useful. But that would mean that guards need to be able to buy breathing potions too!

~Cliff~
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

yeah! well ... erm no
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Why are all these people so determined to take away a ghosting tool?
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

I think breath potions should have a timer like the oter potions, and while the timer is running, you get protection from any inhalement hazard. And gas arrows should not be poisonous, as they'd be rather useless with 'no kill' objectives.

I'd also like to see a slow fade to black and camera tilting when you get gassed.
        ]V[]V[

Comment

Yeah, I can imagine cracking a guard on spider, getting the grail and the loot, making it to the gates and....dropping down dead OBJECTIVE FAILED: DO NOT KILL ANY GUARDS! :lol:

I think it would be cool if breathing potions made you immune to being cracked though (and also cancelled any existing crack effect). I still probably wouldn't buy them though - although I'd have a key bound to them just in case.
          One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -
          The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
            Yeah, I can imagine cracking a guard on spider, getting the grail and the loot, making it to the gates and....dropping down dead OBJECTIVE FAILED: DO NOT KILL ANY GUARDS! :lol:

I think it would be cool if breathing potions made you immune to being cracked though (and also cancelled any existing crack effect). I still probably wouldn't buy them though - although I'd have a key bound to them just in case.
            WHY NOT!!

Imagine...

Guard traps thief in room....

Guard decides to block doorway..

Thief cracks guard, guard wobbles into room uncontrolably slashing all he can..

Theif takes Breath potion, (giving him a pre-determined amount of time where he can breath underwater and not take effect from crack)

Theif runs out of doorway and makes an escape, even when the guard has finished being cracked he cannot exit the room until the crack cloud dissapears or he runs thru it.

Theif escape!

I'd take 1 with me if they were correctly priced, i'd even take one as a guard.

Fantastic idea, Breath potions cure and provide immuinity to crack.
            ~TuF~

Comment

Yes TheMachine, I very much agree with you.

Breath potions should encounter the crack arrows. Absolutely great idea MM!
              See? Norwegians ain't that stupid.

Comment

Working...
              X