Possible bug: seeing your own red ghost in 3rd person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible bug: seeing your own red ghost in 3rd person

While playing as a thief, if you switch to third person mode, sometimes you see the "red ghost" of yourself, and sometimes you do not.

Are we supposed to see this or not? It seems strange that it's not consistently one or the other.

Either way, it's a bug: you're not supposed to see the red ghost, but sometimes you do; or you are supposed to see it, but sometimes you don't.

I would prefer not to see it, so I can see how visible I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega
      I would prefer not to see it, so I can see how visible I am.
      well thats a given. If you don't see red, you are partly visible .05% maybe ..even if u are invisible. I think you only see red if you are in total darkness all around you.

Comment

Not true, Kewl. I have screenshots (I can post em if ya don't believe me) of seeing the red ghost on myself, at various %'s from 0 to 54. Interestingly, in my test (which was done in a solo game on TH-Warehouse), at visibility 55% and above, the red ghost was not visible. As soon as I went to 54 % or below, I saw it again.

There are times, however, where you never see the red ghost at all. When the ghost is visible, it IS possible to tell how visible you are, but not quite as easy. As AO said, it's probably more useful to thieves to have no red ghost on yourself.

Comment

*Puts hand up*

I TO have had this problemo
          ~TuF~

Comment

I'm sure the rest of us had this problem as well.

Sometimes, the ghost appears/dissapears in a time frame of 2 minutes, on the same life.

Comment

Working...
            X