suggestion about the sentry heads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion about the sentry heads...

right now, i can barely (if at all) tell which direction the face is because the face is now modelled instead of skinned. this makes some thievin' very hard to do for me. i suggest that the sentry heads either get a green eye (like in the original thief games), or have a skin compounded with the face model so there's a lot more contrast in the face and it's easier to see where it's looking.

just a thought

I'm not sure if it's been said for definate but I imagine they will get a proper skin much like the whistlers did.
    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -
    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
      I'm not sure if it's been said for definate but I imagine they will get a proper skin much like the whistlers did.
      And new mesh, if my source is reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalAssassin
        Originally posted by Chainsaws
        And new mesh, if my source is reliable.

Intuition and gut feelings aren't always too reliable.
        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by got fox?
          right now, i can barely (if at all) tell which direction the face is because the face is now modelled instead of skinned. this makes some thievin' very hard to do for me. i suggest that the sentry heads either get a green eye (like in the original thief games), or have a skin compounded with the face model so there's a lot more contrast in the face and it's easier to see where it's looking.
          What sux, Fox, is that it doesn't matter which direction the whistlers point, because they are proximity detectors, not motion detectors.

Oh, are you talking about the panning heads fixed to ceilings?
          "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Working...
          X